The test has begun?

(A/N: I'll post another one up since I'm in such a good mood and I have a few chapters already stocked up)

"All visitors must go through another body check when they get through the gate."

I slowly turned to Giorno and he had a slight look of concern of what was going on. We both held our lighters out of view of the officers.

"Once you're told that you can leave the facility, please proceed to the next room to grab your belongings."

The woman officer was waiting for us to step forward.

"Wait, didn't Polpo tell you anything?" Giorno asked.

Just as he said that, the guards pulled out their guns and aimed them at us.

'First was gangsters and now the authorities' I thought to myself as I adjusted the tiny object in my mouth.

The woman pointed at us "I'm going to pat both of you down now! Let me remind you that you're prohibited from receiving anything from him! Visitors! Put your hands up and step forward!"

-Giornos POV-

'So Polpo's test has already started for us. I have no choice but to get through this' I thought and put my hands up while holding the lighter in my fist, trying to not let the flame go out.

The woman patted me down for anything. I had also given her wallet back during this without anyone noticing. She patted up to my shoulders and wrists.

"You're free to go. However, please open up your hand" she said.

I had Golden Experience turn the lighter into a flower before opening my hand for her to see.

"Huh, a real flower?" She took the flower to inspect it "very well, I'll allow you to take it out."

I took the flower back and walked through the gate.

"Now you, please do the same" I heard the woman say to (Name).

I turned around to see a strange mist coming from (Names) slightly open mouth. It surrounded her fist as the woman patted her down. The mist had retracted back into her mouth just as the woman told her to open her hands and she did so with no hesitation. There was nothing there so the woman nodded and let her walk through the gate. We both grabbed our belongings and left the facility. Once outside, I turned the flower back into the lighter then turned to (Name).

"Was that mist part of your stand?" I asked her.

"How observant of you, yes it is" she said as she showed me a tiny glass bottle she held between her teeth "Genie in a Bottle allows me to put any person or object into glass bottles I plant around" she took the tiny bottle into her hand as the mist came out again into her other hand and the lighter reappeared "it does more but I'll tell you more about it later, if you get in that is" she said with a wink.

-Timeskip and back to (Name)-

I made my way back to the house with the guidance of Anna. The test was going smoothly so far, my stand kept the flame lit while going through security check and I kept the flame safe through the walk home. When the house was in sight, I saw Mista walking back as well.

"Hey (Name)" Mista waved to me.

"Yo! What were you up to while I was gone?"

"Just a stroll around town, not much really" he shrugged "so, the lighter test huh?"

"Yep" I said as we both went inside.

I went up to my room immediately and set the lighter down on the desk carefully. After boxing it in, just like I've seen Giorno did, I took out Shimiji and set her on the floor. I can't risk having her knock the lighter over or her getting burned by the flames, so I need a cage for her.

"Hmm, maybe I could try get her cage from my house, if it will even fit coming out of the bag" I said to myself as I opened my bag and reached in.

Apparently my pets have not only gotten stands when arriving in this world but also an intelligence boost. My bird basically understands what I say and knows to stay close when we go outside and my tortoise is not much different. Much more intelligent than when we were back at home.

Houdini opened a portal in my bag exactly where I could feel the top of her cage. I pulled but, like I thought, it wouldn't come out of the bag. It was too big to come through the bag. I sighed in frustration.

"Why didn't you think of this beforehand?" I heard Anna ask.

"Very good question, one I can only answer with the excuse that I didn't think about it" I sighed again.

I looked over to the lighter to check if it is still lit. It was and I could hear a bit of music coming from the room next door. Seems like Narancias in his room just listening to music. I then got an idea. I knocked on my wall to try and gain his attention. The music stopped and I hear a knock back.

"Hey Nara?"

"Yeah (Name)?"

"Can I ask a huge favor?"

I hear no response but I did hear him walk around out of his room and knock on my door.

I open the door for him "how can I help?" He asked.

"Well I don't want to ask too much, but I got the lighter test and I don't want Shimiji accidentally knocking it over or hurt herself, so..." I paused and rubbed the back of my neck, "do you think she can stay in your room for the next 24 hours?"

Narancia looked to the bird that walked up to him "umm, sure," he said with a shrug "it's only for 24 hours, I don't see why not."

I sighed in relief "oh, great" I said as I walked to my bedside table and picked up Shimijis play pen and handed it to him "she sleeps, eats and usually just chills on here for most of the day, but she does like to wonder the room as well" I picked up Shimiji from the floor and held her up to my face "now listen here baby birb, you will be staying in Naras room for today and tomorrow morning. Don't cause trouble for him and don't make a mess! Behave, ok?"

She chirped back at me and hopped onto her playpen that Nara was holding "seems like she really understands you" he said with a bit of a laugh.

"Yeah, and thanks for your help Nara, I owe you" I said with a relived smile.

"It no big deal" he said as he smiled back "good luck with the test" he said before walking back to his room.

I closed the door and went back to the desk to watch the lighter.