My pets have stands?

"Oh, I told him about them when Fugo went to wake you up" Narancia said happily.

"Really?" I asked "what did he say?"

-Tiny flashback from Narancias POV-

I watched Fugo go upstairs to get (Name) and Buccirati sent Mista to get Abbacchio. Even thought I just met her, I feel like we could be really great friends. Not to mention that she's also really pretty and seems like a really kind and considerate person. I can't wait to see her stand and what it does. Speaking of stand, that turtle she had did have that aura. Oh, I should tell Buccirati about her animals.

"By the way, Buccirati." I said as he turned to look at me "she pulled a bird and turtle out of her bag while we were still at the cafe."

"A bird and turtle?" He said with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah. And, I may have been seeing things, but I swear that I saw the turtle with a stand aura."

"A turtle with a stand aura? I doubt she would know about it if she doesn't even know about her own stand. Depending on how the conversation goes, I may ask her about it later."

"I doubt she knows anything either, she seemed just as surprised as we were when they came out. She knew that they were her pets but that's about it."

A few minutes later, Mista came back with Abbacchio. Everyone took a seat as Fugo and (Name) had just come down the stairs.

-flashback end and back to (Name) POV-

"I thought I was seeing things but for you to say you saw it too" I looked at Houdini and held him up to eye level "Houdini, tell me your secrets."

"Why is its name Houdini? That's kinda a weird name for a turtle." Mista said.

"I'm so glad you asked" I said with a laugh "his name was Ichi before since he was the first to hatch and ichi means one in Japanese. But one day he disappeared, he somehow escaped his fenced of corner of my yard. He went missing for a few days until he just reappeared one day in the middle of my driveway, covered in spider webs and leaves. I then changed is name to Houdini, named after the famous escape artist and performer Harry Houdini."

"That's really cool, maybe that's what his stand does." Narancia said "can I hold him?"

"Sure, be careful not to drop him" I said as I handed him the tortoise "but I'm not too sure about that being his stand."

"What about the bird?" Mista asked again "you think the bird has a stand too?"

"Hmm, would be pretty awesome if she did, but I really don't know" I let Shimiji on to my hand and looked at her "do you have any secrets to share Shimiji?"

She tilted her head and then looked down to the bag in my lap. She hopped off and stuck her head into the opening. 'Am I actually getting a positive response from her!?' She then pulled out an origami crane she held in her beak. A light blue aura surrounded her little body as she flung the crane at Mista. It landed in his lap and became to change form to look more like a real crane. Once the paper crane finished reforming itself, it fluttered to life.

"Holy shit, she does have a stand!" I almost screamed as the paper crane flew around us.

"That's awesome!" The two boys said.

"What else can she do!?" Narancia asked as he set Houdini on my lap.

I thought for a moment and went into my bag to pull out some paper. I quickly creased and tore them into little squares, the perfect size to make origami. I took one and quickly folded it into a simple origami jumping frog and gave it to Shimiji. She took it from me and dropped onto the floor. We looked over and saw the paper frog change and jump around. Narancia then got up to try and catch the paper frog.

"That's so cool, she can bring those paper animal things to life!" Mista said.

"They are called origami," I corrected him "it's the Japanese art of paper folding." I said as I watched Narancia trap the paper frog under his hands.

"It looks and acts like a normal frog, but the body still feels like paper" he said and tugged a bit too hard on its limbs, causing it to rip "...and reacts like paper...oops, sorry"

"Heheh, it's fine" I said and waved at him "so the origami models come to life like a normal animal but the body stays as paper" 'hmm, kind of like a low budget Gold Experience.' I thought.

"Now what about Houdini?" Narancia came back to the couch.

Houdini looked around at us and slowly trudged towards the opening of the bag. The bag was mostly empty, except for the papers I tore up and a few tiny corked glass bottles. I saw him crawling in the bag as a little lump and it suddenly disappeared. My eyes widened and I picked the bag up to look in it. I didn't see him in there so I took all the paper and bottles out and turned it over onto the couch. He was gone.

"What the fuck!?" I said as I shook the bag.

"He disappeared?" Mista said as he looked in the bag.

"That's his stand? I mean it would be more useful if he could use it on others." Narancia said.

"Now how do I get him back?" I said looking into the bag "Come back!" I yelled into the bag before sticking my hand back in.

I felt something strange and cold and pulled it out. I looked at what it was and saw it was a tin of hard candies.

"What the fu..." I reached in again and felt something soft, a plushie penguin "huh?" Again, a sketch book "wha?"

"What the hell is all this?" Mista said as random things started to pile around him.

"Has he opened a portal to someplace?" Narancia thought out loud.

"If it is, it must be a portal to my house since these are all from there" I said as I pulled out a large jar filled with origami.

"Hey (Name), can I try?" He asked.

"Sure, I guess?" I said opening the bag for him.

"Me too!" Mista said leaning over.

"Go ahead" both boys reached in and pulled something out.

Mista had a small hand mirror and Narancia had a jar of Nutella "Eh? What the heck is this?"

"That is Nutella, it's basically chocolate hazelnut peanut butter." I said as I turned the bag over and shook it only for nothing to come out.

I let them try one more time. Narancia pulled out an old Gameboy and Mista pulled out...my phone! Or rather, my old phone, a Nokia.

"Let's just put everything back in before we make too much of a mess."

The two helped me gather everything I pulled out and stuffed them all back into the bag. After each item went back in, they disappeared just like Houdini did.

"Houdini, you can come back now, I think we got the message" I looked into the bag again and felt a little weight in the bag.I reached in and pulled him out "that was pretty interesting."

"You should probably tell this to Buccirati, (Name)" Narancia said.