Annas proposition

Before Bruno could say anything else, Anna piped up "they could join my team."

Bruno looked at me strangely and I took it as my que to mentally dip out and let Anna talk.

-Annabels POV-

I found myself to be in full control of my body now.

"Join your team?" Buccirati asked.

"Yeah! I have a small team, consisting of only three other members, so it would be nice to have a few more members" I said.

"Are you really sure about that?"

"Absolutely! I'm sure my only other female member would be happy to have another girl in the group. Since they are on vacation for the next week and a half, they can take it easy with them for now before they join."

"I have no opposition to this. But are your teammates going to be ok with this?"

"Oh yeah. I just need to get in contact with them to tell them the situation."

"If you're sure then we should also tell them." Buccirati gestured to the three of them in the other room.

"Yeah, right." I said getting up and walked out of the room with Buccirati following me.

We walked in and all three of them turned towards us. They seemed happy that they were given a second chance. Bet they never thought the one to give them a chance at a better gang life would be former enemies.

"We have a slight change of plans for you guys" I said and saw the look in their eyes change into something along the line of fear "it's not bad, I swear!"

"You don't need to worry about a thing, it's just that you will be a part of Annabels team instead of mine" Buccirati said.

"You three should be familiar with them since you guys did steal info on them" I said as I crossed my arms "but they were all eager for more teammates. They are taking a week and a half break at the moment, so you can all take it easy with them before actually joining the gang. How does that sound?"

The three of them looked at each other and were quiet for a moment before coming to a silent agreement.

"I guess that's better than nothing" Occhio said but was hit in the arm by Luce.

"Sure, that sounds good to us. Thanks for the opportunity" Luce said with a smile as Occhio rubbed his arm.

"Alright, I'll call my team to tell them to meet up with me somewhere" I said "you got a phone I could borrow Buccirati?"

He opened a zipper on his arm and pulled out his phone and handed it to me. I was kinda surprised that he just handed his personal phone over to me but I just took it.

"I'll be right outside" I said as I left the room.

I had dialed the main public number for one of my teammates. We have a couple numbers that we each use for contacts, one for work and another for public means. The phone rang for a while until someone picked up.

"Yo, who is speaking?" Said a male voice on the other side of the phone.

"Misu, it's me." I responded.

"Annabel? Who's phone are you using to call?"

"I'm sure you guys are familiar with Buccirati. I ended up completing the mission with him and his team."

"Wah? You serious!? You? Working with another team without us!? No fair!"

"If you're gonna whine, give the phone to Tira or Sanare."

"Ok ok, I'll stop. So are you coming back?"

"That's not why I called, I want to tell you guys that we just got three new teammates."

"Seriously!? Tira! Sanare! Anna's on the phone!"

"Don't be so loud! Were are you guys right now?"

"Don't worry, we're in the house right now."

"Anna! You done?" Another males voice asked.

"Are you coming back?" A females voice asked this time.

"Not at the moment, but I do want to meet up somewhere to introduce you three to three new 'soon to be' teammates."

"Soon to be? What do you mean by that?"

I had explained everything that had happened up to this moment. From waking up with (Name) in my body to accepting Ignavia, Luce and Occhio into my team to relax with them before joining the gang. As I thought, they were eager to meet them and decided to meet up at the place Bruno and (Name) first met up; Libeccio.

I went back into the room and told Buccirati and the three new additions to my team the news.

"As I expected, they're excited to have you three join my team" I told them to which the three had a look of relief on their faces "I told them to meet me at Libeccio tomorrow morning."

Buccirati stood up "that's good. Let's go upstairs, I think we've kept you three cooped up in here for long enough."

As we went upstairs, the three almost looked surprised that the interrogation room was beneath such a nice looking house. Judging from their past, this may be the nicest home they've been welcomed into. The four other guys were in the kitchen and living area. Narancia and Mista were playing cards in the living room while Abbachio was in the kitchen drinking wine with Fugo who was reading a book.

"So why are they out?" Mista asked.

"They're gonna be the newest members of my team" I said with a proud smile.

"What? Are you serious?"

"I am, you got a problem with that?"

"No, I just didn't think you would take in people that have caused so much trouble so quickly."

"Well, I did. And I'm going to introduce them to my team tomorrow before they take them on break with them."

"Wait, does that mean you're going with them?" Narancia asked "are you gonna leave us?"

"Narancia, she has a team of her own. She isn't obligated to stay" Abbachio said.

"I mean, (Name) kinda is. Besides, I'd rather do gang work with another team than just go on break. We hardly get jobs so we are mostly not doing much on standby anyway. So if it's ok with Buccirati, I'd like to give (Name) a chance with this gang and stay for a while longer" I said looking over to Buccirati.

"I did tell (Name) that she could stay with us and that she would be asked to join the gang herself now that we know she has a stand" he said "though they share the same body, (Name) and Annabel are two different people. This could work out in our favor in the future."

"So she's staying!" Mista cheered and Narancia joined in.

"Thank you Buccirati" I said with an excited smile.

After Ignavia, Luce and Occhio were introduced to the four guys, Narancia and Mista pulled me to sit down with them.

"(Name) said she would show us how her stand works when we came back" Narancia said "can you let her back out so she can show us?"

I pat the slightly taller boy on the head "sure" I said before letting (Name) back in control.