Boat ride to Capri

"Boys, please stop" I said. 'This will be fun.'

-Timeskip-

I leaned on the railing at the front of the boat enjoying the breeze, (Names) bird chilling next to me "this is nice~"

"Never been on a boat before?" Giorno walked up and stood next to me.

"No, not really. At least not that I remember" I answered him.

Giorno nodded "neither have I" he said. After a few seconds of silence, he looked over to the bird that had climbed up to my head "who's bird is that?"

"Oh, this is Shimiji, she's (Names) pet. She also has a stand, believe it or not" I said as I wiggled my finger in front of her face while she was trying to nip at it.

"The bird has a stand?"

"I know! Crazy right?" I said with a laugh "speaking of (Name), I should let her back into control."

"Back in control?" He asked.

"I'll see you again" I said as I dipped out and let (Name) back out.

-(Names) POV-

I was now back in control and I blinked at the brightness. Being in the backseat of the mind in a body with two souls is like being in an enclosed room with a small window for light, so I basically came out of a semi dark room into bright sunlight.

"Oh gosh that bright" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"That you (Name)?" I heard Giorno as from beside me.

I looked at the blonde boy "oh, yeah I'm back! How was your time with Anna?"

"She was certainly interesting" Giorno said.

We were pretty far from land at this point. Narancia was listing to music on the boom box he bought back on port while Mista was trying to read a magazine. I walked towards the boys and tapped Narancia on his arm.

He looked at me as he lifted one side of his headphones to hear me "(Name)? What's up?"

"Could you pass me a drink?" I asked pointing over to the cooler.

"Yeah, me too" Mista added.

"Alright. You guys want Coke or Sprite?"

"I'll take a Coke" I said.

"I'll have a Sprite" Mista said.

Narancia reached into the cooler and handed us our drinks and went back to listening to his music. I sat down with my back to the boys as I sipped my drink. 'Damn, I don't remember any details except for character deaths from this point forward. I'm just as blind as any of them. I just need to be prepared.' I was so deep in thought, I hardly noticed that the story was advancing.

"Come on Bucciarati! Hurry up and tell us where this boat is headed" Mista said impatiently.

"Fine. We're far enough from the shore now. We are headed to Capri" Bruno stated.

"Capri? We're not going as tourists are we?"

"Correct."

"Then why are we going to Capri?"

Bruno went silent for a few seconds before continuing "this morning, the capo Polpo, killed himself!"

Everyone but me and Giorno were taken by surprise.

"What!? Polpo killed himself!?"

"No way!"

"But why!?"

"How come!?"

"It doesn't matter why he died. Polpo was a capo who did things that'd get him killed" Bruno looked over to Giorno.

"But what does that have to do with why we are headed to Capri?" Fugo asked.

"Polpo actually had a secret fortune. It's worth ten billion lire!"

Everyone had a shocked look on their faces except for Nara who just looked over joyed.

"Ten billion lire!" He said excitedly.

"I'm the only person that knows where it is hidden. I'm the one he ordered to hide it. That ten billion belongs to us now! With that money, we can claim the rank of capo!" Bruno stated "rumors of his hidden fortunes have made rounds in the organization. No one can find out before we secure the money" he finished.

After a few seconds of processing, I heard a strange sound behind me, the sound of something deflating.

"B-Bucciarati" I heard Narancia stutter out.

I turned around and saw Narancia being dragged into a drainage box.

"Nara!" I lunged towards him to try and grab him but he quickly disappeared into the box.

"The hell just happened!?" Anna said sounding horrified.

"Hey! Something's wrong! (Name), Narancia, what's going on?" Bruno called out.

"Narancia?" Mista turned towards where Nara was "what? Where'd he go?"

I turned towards the others feeling a bit shaken from what just happened "Y-you guys may wanna check this out."

They all came over to where I last saw Narancia.

"There's only one shoe left" Giorno muttered as he picked up Narancias shoe.

"Give that here Giorno!" Abbacchio said as he aggressively took the shoe from Giorno.

"I don't get it, where did Narancia go?" Fugo said as he and Mista looked around.

"You guys didn't see it!? It looked like he was pulled into this box" Bruno said.

"Yeah, he was" I confirmed.

"What? That's impossible! Are you sure he didn't just randomly fall into the ocean?" Mista asked frantically as he grabbed a life preserver ring and jumped to the lower deck.

"Mista wait" I called out but he also disappeared when I went to look. 

"Mista? Hey! Where did you go?!" Fugo said and went to look in the lower cabin.

"Fugo! Wait!" I went after him only for him to disappear as well.

"What the fuck!? Where'd they go? Is this an attack?!"

"Abbacchio, Giorno, (Name)! Stay close together! We're under attack!" Bruno ordered as we all gathered with our backs pressed together.

"You got your answer Anna."

"Shut up!" She said as I felt her sharing my current conscious.

"There's someone hiding somewhere on this boat, this is a stand attack!"

"But why now?" Abbacchio said lowly.

"It's the money" I stated.

"Someone must have found out that I knew where the money was and now they're trying to steal it."

"Which means that they're from the organization" Anna piped up as Bruno nodded in agreement.

"Does that mean they were quietly tracking us this whole time since we were on shore?"

"Seems that way. They must be trying to take every one else out except for me so they can get me to tell them the location."

"So are you saying that Narancia and the others are dead?"

"I didn't say that. Though, if it's for ten billion lire, they would kill even someone from the same organization."

"Tch, lowly scum."

"No, Narancia, Mista and Fugo are still alive. They're somewhere on this boat. I'm not sure if they are using them as hostages but they are still alive." Giorno stated.