Showing off my stand?

I pat the slightly taller boy on the head "sure" I said before letting (Name) back in control.

-(Name) POV-

I am now back in control and the first thing I see is Narancias face not even six inches away from mine. I yelp and quickly turn away to hide a possible blush.

"Please try not to do that again Nara" I said as I took a breath.

"Huh? Do what?" He asked as he blinked in confusion with his head tilted to the side.

'That's too friggen cute~'

"My god (Name), pull yourself together girl!" Anna said.

"Not uses to being that close to guys, and you kinda startled me" I said.

"Oh, ah, sorry about that" Narancia laughed, scratching the back of his head.

"It's fine" I said, regaining my composure "What do you wanna ask?"

"Your stand!" Narancia said.

"You said that you'd show it to us when we got back!" Mista joined in.

"Oh, I wanna see too!" Ignavia said excitedly.

She, along with Occhio and Luce took a seat across of us. I look around and saw everyone's eyes on me, staring intensely. Oh, look, the nerves are back!

"You'll be fine" Anna said.

I took a shaky breath to calm down and uncorked the bottle around my neck.

"Genie in a Bottle" I called her out.

She twirled around a couple times to show herself off. I heard a couple gasps of awe.

"She's so pretty~" Ignavia said.

"What can she do?" Narancia asked.

I took out a few more small glass bottles and uncorked them all and put them spaced out on the table. I had genie touch Narancia on his head and her white mist swirled around him before disappearing in the bottle.

"That's one thing" I then had genie appear out of the bottle closest to the armchair and place Nara on it "and that's another."

Nara looked around, confused as to what happened. But as he connected the dots, his face changed back to that of awe.

"You can teleport people between those bottles you have!?" He said excitedly.

"Not just teleporting, I can hold people and items in them as well. But I can only have, at most, two people at a time or me and two others. I can only teleport between bottles I have planted. And, as Buccirati suspect from before, I can use the mist that Genie produces make me invisible. But I can also create illusions with them as well" I created a complete clone of Narancia and Aerosmith.

Narancia, Mista and Ignavia were all so amazed at what my stand does. I then got a sort of idea that maybe that wasn't all that Genie could do.

"Genie, can you do anything else you haven't shown me?" I asked.

She was still for a moment before turning to the bottles and touched them. A few seconds pass before a strange gas came out of one and a liquid started to over flow out of another one. The five other people sitting with me looked just as surprised as I was.

"You can conjure liquids and gasses? Is there a limit to what you can make?" I asked.

She held out her hand and made a writing motion on it. I reached into my coat pocket and pulled out a small book and pen and gave it to her. She scribbled onto it for a moment and showed it to me.

"You can create anything as long as I know what it is."

"Your stand is really versatile!" Luce said "if you are to learn about all kinds of chemicals and elements, you could possibly be able to have something for every situation."

Suddenly, another random idea popped into my head. However, I would rather do such a thing in a more private place.

"You gonna use your stand as a means to get drunk or something?"

"No!" I said out loud which earned me stares from everyone "hehe, ah, Anna said something to me."

I was playing around and testing out my abilities by creating a few liquids and gasses; all safe mind you! I managed to create helium, oxygen, water, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol, and even orange juice as requested by Narancia. After a while, it was lunch and we decided to go out for pizza.

-Timeskip-

When we came back, I decided to help Occhio and Luce settle into their momentary room and Ignavia get comfortable in my room. The rest of the day was just relaxing and attempting to bond with the other boys.

Me and Narancia got along a good deal, which I was more than happy about. He and Mista would almost always be around me making conversation and sometimes playing card games. Mista would try to flirt with me a bit and did kind of make me flustered to receive such attention from a guy like that. Other than that, he was pretty funny. They were a lot of fun to hang around.

Bruno and I haven't really spent much time together. But I know he does care about me and trust me, at least to an extent since I just met him the other day. I think he is the first person who has trusted me so quickly. He has this parental vibe to him that makes me feel a bit more at ease. But when it's time for work and his serious side comes out, it dose make me a bit nervous.

Fugo is a really nice guy from what little he has done. Even if I know about his violent side, he has never shown it around me as of yet. I did sit down with him and talk about what kind of books he likes to read, world history. He and I had a discussion of our interests for a good while. He would also tell me a bit of random facts about what he's learned. I honestly felt smarter just listening to him.

Abbachio is the only one that I've had the least amount of 'bonding time' with. Which is kind of a shame. It's kind of difficult to even start much of a conversation with him since he still doesn't trust me. I did manage to bond a bit through talks about our favorite alcoholic drinks (a/n: (name) is of age, if you're not,pretend you are just for the story).

As for the three we've just picked up today, Ignavia has adjusted quite quickly and her two older companions just seem to be happy that she's a lot happier than before.

-Timeskip to the end of the day-

I had lent Ignavia some of my smaller clothes for her to sleep in as well as let her sleep on my bed. She looked so content laying on the bed and petting Shimiji as she sat on the side of her play pen. I was able to pull a sleeping bag and pillow out of Houdini's portal he made in my bag for me to use.

It wasn't long until Ignavia fell asleep. I laid on the floor just thinking of what the future would hold for us. Wondering when the real adventure would begin.