Interview

[1]

-THE START-

You rush up, and you complete your make up and hair. You were already late! As usual, from the one and only Y/N.
You huff and relax your tense shoulders. Feeling really hot from all the rush, you unbutton a few buttons on your shirt. Your cleavage partly showing. Your hair down, and looking as professional as possible.
You were having a job interview with the hot and successful CEO, Jeon Jungkook. You were preparing to be his maid. Sounds dumb, but from how rich he is, cleaning his mansion will allow you to earn lots of money. Hopefully. You say fingers crossed. The clock was about to tick 2pm, and you were out the door.
You grab a taxi and a 5-minute journey to Mr. Jeon's mansion. A good distance, if he needed you urgently. Your heart beating as you see the view of the mansion. You really hoped you get the job. You thank the driver and give gratefulness with money.
You smoothen out your clothes and walk to the door, where a middle-aged woman, not to mention beautiful skinned, stood there gesturing for you to enter.

Y/N: I'm here-

Staff: Yes ma'am, for the interview.
You nod, and make a face on how she knew, but shrugged it off and entered with her. The inside was no different to the outside, elegant, beautiful and magnificent. Something you could never afford. Your eyes roam around in awe, the elegant chandelier dangling off the ceiling. Vases, so bright and expensive you could barely look at. A big staircase cascading up to the second floor, in a beautiful angled way.

Y/N: Wow!
You let out, the staff laughs.

Staff: My impression too.
You smile and then you follow her to the living room. The doors were shut, and she knocks to let him know you've arrived.
You wait in anticipation waiting for the door to be opened. A deep voice says, 'come in.' She makes her way away, with giving you a thumbs up and a smile, you nod, and take a big breath.
You open the door, and a pair of mesmerising doe eyes, study your figure. You take a slight bow and see the young, handsome face. Jeon Jungkook, the man everyone can die for. You study his dreamy face, a folder in his hand, and a pair of glasses gently placed on his nose, making him look ever so handsome.

Jungkook: So, Miss Y/N.
Your eyes widen, he knew your name. Before you could respond, he speaks.

Jungkook: I tend to know names, for politeness.
He says smiling at you softly, your eyes lurking on his soft lips for two seconds.

Y/N: Yes, Mr. Jeon.
He gestures you to sit on the chair in front of him, more like a single-seater chair, elegantly designed. You realised you were so interested in Jungkook that you had completely forgotten about the living room. It was huge! Beautifully decorated, a large mat in the middle with sofas, expensive as fuck, surrounded a coffee table. A massive TV was placed on the wall. Several windows, and golden patterned curtains, with a huge showcase with photos, souvenirs and awards.

Jungkook: Finished looking, Miss Y/N?
He says a small smirk on his face. You grow slightly red, and nod, before sitting down. You notice his eyes on your exposed breasts, he licks his lips, then his eyes travel down your hips, to your exposed long legs, as you were wearing a really short skirt, that covers only half of your thighs. You felt hot under his gaze but ignore it. After what seemed like forever, the questions begin.
He asks natural interview questions.

Jungkook: You promise to follow rules and regulations as stated in the document, which will be given to you after this interview.
You had to admit his voice was made for giving instructions. His melodious voice talking into your ear, not literally, but that's what you felt it was. You suddenly felt hot, and unbuttoned one more button. Parts of your lacy bra showing now, his eyes fixated on the part. His lips slightly parted in awe. He bites back a smirk, and carries on with his instructions. You barely notice, watching his mouth talking and demanding.