Unique Date

The nude-coloured lipstick was placed on your plump lips.

Jisoo: Perfecto!
She exclaims, and you purse your lips and wait for the lipstick to spread out. You smile, content, about your lips. You stand up and give Jisoo a twirl.

She smiles brightly.

Jisoo: My baby is ready for her date.
She fake wipes a tear.

Y/N: I can't wait for you and Hoseok.
You wink. She glares at you and then smiles.

Jisoo: Whatever.
She opens up your wardrobe, like it's hers, which you didn't mind, and throws you some heels. It had a strap at the top and a chunky heel underneath.
Then she hands you your purse and pushes you. She drags you down the stairs, and hold your shoulders. You look around nervously.

Y/N: Jisoo... you okay?
She takes a deep breath.

Jisoo: I'll kill the guy if he breaks your heart.
Then she grins.

Jisoo: But not to worry, Park Jimin's a good guy... hopefully.
She adds.

Y/N: Jisoo I'm getting la-

Jisoo: Be yourself, Y/N. That's the most important. And enjoy of course. Smack him if he is too clingy. And don't get into his bed on the first date. And enjoy the moment. It's yours and it's special.
She smiles and you smile back. Such a good friend and so much like a sister.

Y/N: Um, thanks Ji. But I really need to go.
She pulls you in for a hug and a beep was heard form outside.

Jisoo: That's your mans! Go get him girl.
She winks. You give her a flying kiss and get out of your apartment. Jisoo said she'll stay and 'look after' your house, more like eat all my snacks... but you left the house with her.
You smile as you see Jimin's window rolling down. A beautiful grin on his face, his eyes squinting as he smiles.

Jimin: Hey, M'lady.

Y/N: Evening, Jiminie.
You pipe back and enter the passenger seat. His eyes trail down your body. Your ears turn warm.

Jimin: You look beautiful.
He says, leaving you breathless.

Y/N: Y-You do too.
You say back at his jeans and tucked in shirt. The top half of his buttons undone and soft black hair. He smiles and then looks at the road.

Jimin: Lets get it!

-

The lights outside on the restaurant logo were lighting up the dark night. You open the car door and step out into the fresh air. There was a chilly breeze in the atmosphere but it was relaxing for you. Due to the hyper karaoke you and Jimin had. With pretend mics in your arms you sang together, well you screamed but Jimin had a beautiful voice.
Your cheeks warm from the energised performance you gave.

Jimin: You look like a tomato.
He snorts as he locks the car.

Y/N: Thanks.
You sarcastically retort. He smiles and gestures you to follow him. As you enter the huge place, you realise how fancy the restaurant was.

Y/N: Jimin! This looks way too expensive!

Jimin: I've been saving up.
He shrugs. You look up at him and give him a soft smile.

Y/N: Your too sweet.

Jimin: And your a tomato.
He speaks back cheekily, and you pout angrily and smack him playfully. He chuckles with you as you find a seat. The aroma of expensive food enters your nose. It smelt delicious. A menu was given from the posh waiters. Your eyes trail down the menu. You didn't know the fuck what any of them meant. You glance up at Jimin who was looking at you already. A mixture of emotions in his eyes, adoration and humour.
You laugh awkwardly.