Picnic

The light breeze passes by. The sun shining, only giving warmth on those who sat in front of it. You smile and eat with the rest of the family. It was a nice chill-out for you.
Chang Wook and Jungkook still at each other's throats and JK's Dad and Ajumeoni holding each other, lovingly.

Chang Wook: Want some ice-cream?

Y/N: Heck yeah.

Jungkook: But you just had like three sandwiches.
The statement he gave you earned him a smack on the neck.

Ajumeoni: Yah, let her eat whatever she wants.
She warmly smiles at you. You raise your eyebrows twice at Jungkook, mockingly.

Jungkook: Mhm.
He says before getting ice cream for everyone.
As you lick the ice cream, savouring they flavour, you feel a pair of eyes on you. You turn to the direction to see Jungkook staring at you lovingly, but as soon as he sees your eyes on him. He looks away.
You smile and shake your head at his weirdness. The family play some card games. The bonding so beautiful to watch.
You and Ajumeoni watch closely to see who is cheating. You laugh out bursting as JK's Dad puts some of his cards back into the deck, and the couple have a cute fight.

Ajumeoni: Yah! Take them back. Don't cheat whilst playing with my sons.
Jungkook looked up as he heard her say that, a magical look in his eyes.

JK's Dad: I didn't do anything!
He says acting innocent and giving out a big Dad laugh. You wanted to be a small part of it without playing, so you squish near Jungkook.

Y/N: So how do you play this?
You ask softly. He shows his cards and then places one down.

Jungkook: Watch and learn, baby.
He shakes his hips and you laugh at his character.
You watch and watch. Still not able to place your head around how to play. There were gaps in between and your head starting to hurt. The lack of sleep was getting to you.
Your head felt heavy and your head drops onto Jungkook's shoulder. He peers over, flinching at what it was. But it was only you, peacefully asleep already.
His eyes soften and he continues playing.

-

Soon, the rest of the family left. JK's parents understood you hadn't slept, and Jungkook decided to stay here and not bother you.
His back was on a tree and your head laying on his lap. He plays on his phone enjoying the soft contact, secretly. He even caressed your hair before leaving his coat on your cold body.
Your eyes squint as it feels a ray of light. You make an annoyed face.

Y/N: Yah, Jeon Jungkook.
You whine with a moody voice. He looks away from his games and a questioning look crosses his face.

Jungkook: What?
He says back, moodily. Your voice influencing his. You place a hand at the light beam and his mouth curves into an annoyed look.

Jungkook: How could you accuse me?

Jungkook: It's the fucking sun, not me.
He spat back to you. He held you for so long and you were complaining to him.

Y/N: Ugh, my back!
You groan moving around.

Jungkook: Well you were sleeping on the floor.
He rolls his eyes. Your eyes open for a second but your close it again as the sun was too bright.

Y/N: But gosh, the pillow is nice. Thanks, Kookie.
You tease in your sleep. Jungkook purses his lips, stopping his laugh from escaping. You snuggle into your 'pillow'. You rub your hands on it and then stop suddenly, you feel a denim material.
You sit up quickly and your eyes widen. Jungkook laughs loudly.