Snuggling Up

Everyone was starting to leave one by one. The staff were helping you clean up the mess. The confetti and decorations were being put down.
You start to bid goodbye to the guests.

Y/N: Goodbye.
You bow as they bow back. Jungkook standing by your side bidding them bye.
Yeri was coming up to the two of you. She gives you a dirty look, to which you wished to give a flying kiss but being the bigger person you smile brightly. Jungkook smiles brightly at her presence.

Yeri: Hey, Jungkook! I'll be going now~
She says kissing his cheeks, with her signature: one leg lifted up.

Jungkook: Bye, Yeri. Get home safely.

Yeri: I will!
She says high-pitched and you roll your eyes before bowing.

-

Soon the guests and staff have left. The rooms back to their clean states. You were about to grab your bag when Jungkook stops you with a, clearing of  his throat.
You look up and wait for him to continue.

Jungkook: It's quite late... you should stay over.

Y/N: Um... okay?
He nods and quickly looks away. You didn't see, but a small smile was plastered on his face. He practically skips to the sofa. You quickly do upstairs and get into your pjs. A top, with a heart on it, with sleeping quotes, and some baggy pants. You felt comfortable in them and you go and see Jungkook changed as well.
You sit beside him, leaving a good space between the two of you.

Y/N: Enjoyed the party?

Jungkook: Mhm.
He says looking at the TV, scrolling for a movie.
You sigh and stretch your body, your muscles feeling painful and tight. You groan as it felt good. Making Jungkook look over in concern. Well, for a second. Then it went to a blank face. You weren't sure if it was you imagining or not.

Jungkook: You worked hard. Thanks, Y/N.
You could see the genuineness in his eyes. He hadn't called you the kinky 'Noona'. Don't get me wrong, I love it when he calls me that. But saying your name, made it feel more grateful. You nod and grin.

Y/N: The successful CEO deserves it.
You reply, and pat his shoulder. You were about to take it away, but he holds it mid way. The weight of both of the hands fall, and your fisted hands was squashed with Jungkook's manly palms. You look at your hands and then Jungkook.
You couldn't understand his feelings. So many emotions in his eyes, you stare into the mysterious crystals. After it was too unbearable, you clear your throat and take your hands away. A beautiful sizzling on the spot he touched. The pit of your stomach full of butterflies. The both of you didn't know, but a small smile, the two of you couldn't hold back, was plastered on your face.
You two were like two high school lovers. Your mind goes back to the pictures all of a sudden and you wanted to know about the pictures. Why his eyes were so mysterious.

Y/N: What were those pictures?
You blurt out. But your eyes don't widen because you knew wanted to ask him. However, his eyes do, slightly. His eyes were fixed onto the remote in his hands.

Jungkook: You found them?

Y/N: Well, technically stumbled upon them. The drawer was opened...
You look at his head that was down in sorrow.

-

Jungkook's POV:

Should I tell her? About my family, who I've never told anyone about except an old high school friend. Why does my heart want to spill everything to her? All of my darkest secrets. All of my embarrassing moment.
Something in my head urges me to speak and I do. I tell her about the photos. The words that were stuck inside me for a long time, were aching to sprout out.