A Gift Attack

He hands you another piece. A pretty mug added the collection of gifts.

Y/N: Jeon Jungkook! Stop!

Jungkook: Noona, hush.
You huff, and fiddle with the things in your hands knowing it's about to fall.

Y/N: At least help me with the gifts they gonna fall!
He laughs at your cute clumsy self. He takes some gifts out of your hands and then strolls again. You roll your eyes before following. There was a pillow with 'just for a monkey like you', with a cheeky monkey, on top. Jungkook picks it up and shows you it.

Jungkook: Do you like it?
You burst out laughing.

Y/N: First of all, it's not for me. Second of all, why would you give a monkey pillow to Yeri.
He flicks your forehead, and you pout whilst rubbing the hurting place.

Jungkook: It's not for Yeri, these are for you.
Your eyes widen, and he hums before looking for more gifts. He even picked up the monkey pillow before strolling off once again.
You run to catch up with him.

Y/N: Why are you getting gifts for me?!

Jungkook: Well my dear Noona, you can actually stand me to Busan, staying there AND coming back. So I guess I should get you some gifts.
He shrugs.

Jungkook: I know I'm handsomely annoying.
He adds cockily, in which you smile before rolling your eyes.

Y/N: Okay, for standing up with this.
You point him up and down.

Y/N: I need more gifts.
You joke. He seemed to take it seriously and nods, before looking again.
Your eyes widen. This guy doesn't get a joke!

Y/N: Yo! Jungkook! I don't want any of these and don't need any more.
You say pulling him away from the section. He looks at you with confusion.

Jungkook: I didn't ask for your opinion, No-ona.
He huffs and words out his sentence sassily.
You sigh, annoyed.

Y/N: Whatever.
The rest of the few minutes, was Jungkook picking out gifts and you refusing, to then him giving you the scary death glare that you obliged to. He'd smile afterwards finding you cute.

Y/N: I got a joke, Kookie.
You still called him the nickname.

Jungkook: Hm?
He says giving his full attention to you, with a curious smile.

Y/N: Instead of a heart attack, I got a... gift attack!
You say smiling and wiggling your eyebrows. Jungkook looks at you with a 'what was that' expression. You push his shoulder.

Y/N: Oh, come on. That was smooth.

Jungkook: Um... No.
He states back and goes to the paying counter, you follow along.

Y/N: Jungkook, are you sure?

Jungkook: It's my choice, Noona.
He huffs back. Your eyes scans over the spa products, cute stationeries, make up and a pretty cup. You know what, imma just use it. It's nice things you know.

-

You hold the bags and make your way to the car. He puts them into the backseat and you get into the passenger seat.

Jungkook: Lets go for a walk!
He suggests, excitedly.

Y/N: Jungkook, nooo! My legs are already dying.

Jungkook: Gosh, Noona you need to start working out.
He pokes your chubby cheeks. Your glare and then push his hands off. He chuckles cutely, and your roll your eyes before looking away.
You hear a familiar song on the radio and your eyes widen.