A Fake Emergency

5 whole days and you were still at home. Your heart ached for everything to be normal and life not to be a mess. You haven't been unhealthy. You've eaten quite a lot so went out for morning jogs.
It helped and relaxed you in a way. Your body rushes back to your apartment and your body falls onto the couch. Body sprawled out and heavy breathing. You pull out your earphones and was just about to head into a shower, when your phone rings.
It was... Jungkook. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Your thoughts were everywhere. Should you answer or not! Your mind concluded it must be something important, as he hadn't called all week when you had your leave.
Your eyes close tightly in fear, as you answer the call.

Jungkook:
Hello?

Y/N:
Hello.
Your heart was beating so fast. On the other side of the phone was a grinning Jungkook. He finally heard your voice after so many days. He missed you. So much. Especially after realising he loved spending time with you.

Jungkook:
Um, Miss Y/N. There is an emergency back at the mansion. If it's alright, I'd like you to attend it, please.
Jungkook put on his professional voice.

Y/N:
I definitely would, but isn't there other staffs there?
You cringed at 'definitely', but wanted to show him you were ready to work at any time.

Jungkook:
They're all busy and caught up with something, right now.
He knew you were going to ask this question so he prepares himself.

Y/N:
All of them?
You ask, suspiciously. You really didn't want to face him, not yet nor ever.

Jungkook:
Yes, Miss Y/N. All of them.
He huffs. You roll your eyes.

Y/N:
Alright, I'll be over soon, Master.
You say to him, professionally and hang up. You sigh and bite the inside of your cheek. Was this right? I mean, it'd help if you met him face to face and maybe even talk about it all.
You build up your courage and take a quick shower. Then get into an outfit and head out the door.

-

You arrive at the mansion and using your spare key, enter.

Y/N: Hello, Master?
You say and he comes out of the kitchen. Stirring some food and an apron on him. He looked cute. You mentally smack yourself and get rid of the thoughts.
He smiled as soon as he saw you. He genuinely missed you. Your voice, your physical body near him and you. His eyes scan your face and then down your body. You were wearing a long-sleeved maroon, autumn dress. You looked sexy and pretty. He couldn't help but feel weak when you had called him 'master', thinking you wouldn't.

Jungkook: Hey.
He, finally, breathes out. His eyes full of adoration as he looks at you. You smile nervously.

Y/N: What do I have to do?
You say politely.

Jungkook: Oh yes, just tidy up here and there.
Truth be told, Jungkook called you up with a plan of 'a fake emergency'. He wanted to hear your voice and wanted to see you.

Y/N: I thought there was an emergency?
You speak up. His smile fades when you looked annoyed.

Jungkook: Y-Yeah-
Only you could make such a prideful Jungkook stutter or weak.

Y/N: What's going on?
You say, staring hard at him. He smiles nervously.

Jungkook: Actually-

Y/N: You really need to stop your childish acts.
You warn. He was about to speak when you, talk once again.

Y/N: You've already played with my feelings enough. I'm not a toy, Jungkook! You can't play around me like I don't have my feelings.

Jungkook: I'm no-
You stop him with your hand. He looked defeated, he really didn't want it to go wrong again.
Speak Jungkook, he says to himself. But he didn't want a hot-headed conversation. His heart told him to sit down and talk about it, calmly.