Meeting Your Friends

A few weeks passed, full of love and bonding. The two of you used the time to gain each other's trust and build up your stored love for each other.
Dates after dates. At home on the couch, or out in the cinema, being dorks and ending up getting kicked out because Jungkook wouldn't stop making you laugh.
Your belly ached because of Jungkook's humour these past week.
A special date was in the night. Under the moonlit sky, you were in his large jacket and in his arms as you walked along the grassy pathway. The two of you sat on the bench, side by side.
He had gazed into your eyes. Your stomach having warm tingles, as his heart beats rapidly.
He had asked you to to be his girlfriend. You were over the moon. A beautiful moment. You took it slow and sorted out all your misunderstandings, to a blooming relationship. You had it all.
That was when you couldn't help but press your lips on his. Surprisingly, the weeks consisted of you two taking it slow, and the only kiss was when he had asked you.
Your soft lips pressed against his. You felt his warm lips smile, and you couldn't to help but smile back.
It was an intense moment with so many beautiful emotions running through the two of you.

-

After you had made it official, you spent the night at his. Sleeping in each other's arms.
In the morning, he had suddenly made an announcement of meeting your friends. You nervously nodded, and went bowling with the whole lot.
The event was too funny. But it had saddened you that Jimin wasn't there that day. He had come to the other friendly gatherings, when you weren't there and was with Jungkook.
Jisoo had said it wasn't anything to do with you, but because of the cafe he owned. That hadn't made it any better, guilt was still filling you.
Jungkook had seen your saddened face and had held you, comfortingly. Explaining, it'll be fine and you smiled, kind of reassured.
Jungkook had met Hoseok. They were old friends. Jungkook had said he was a sweet, role-model senior in his high school days. And had given lots of advice to him, which he adored.
During the bowling event, Jungkook had figured out Jisoo and Hoseok. You two had a full plan, and had forced Jisoo to stay after, to spend quality time together. The ship was sailing!

(a/n: yo! This part was needed to catch up on everything, and the key moments, y'know. Okay, now it's the present! Enjoy, my babies :))

-

A few days later, of working and enjoying Jungkook's company, Jisoo has missed you. So there was a gathering at Hoseok's apartment. And yes, Jisoo and Hoseok have started to date. Taking it slow as both want this to work out.
So you were in the car with your lover, on your way there. The heater was on warming the two of you and a good song on the radio. You hum, as he beautifully does his talented singing. You grab his hand and interlock it. Still feeling shy with your boyfriend, you quickly look away, when he stares at you. You hear a deep chuckle and bite your lips, embarrassed.

Jungkook: Aw, is Noona being shy?
He says moving your locked hands and poking your waist. You squirm and move away.

Y/N: Yah.
You warn and he laughs at your cute expression. You were laughing at the same time being angry.
You arrive at his house and had to admit, it was a cosy living space. Everyone seemed to be there as you could hear loud laughing.

Jisoo: YAH! YOUR LATE!
She points at you and screams. You laugh nervously and head in with Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hey.
He greets Hoseok and they do their manly bro hug. You watch with a laugh. You hug Jisoo and swing side to side.

Taehyung: Why were you late? Huuuh?
He teases and you pinch his cheeks.

Y/N: Your too innocent for that!
His eyes widened at your confidence and then the two of you laugh.