Stars

Y/N: Morning.
You smile beautifully to Jimin. He grins back.

Jimin: Morning, beautiful.
He says before placing the coffee and desert on your table.
You stand up and peck his cheek. He smiles adoringly at you.
You two knew you wanted each other. It was a matter of fact, of taking the next step.

Taehyung: Oooooh~

Jimin: Shut it, Tae.
You giggle. Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows at you, and you blush before placing your head into Jimin's neck. Jimin's hands soothingly feel your waist.

Jimin: I thought you were working, huh?!
He says in his Busan accent, intimidatingly before throwing a pretend kick. Taehyung laughs nervously before moving away.

Y/N: Yah, he works so hard for you.

Jimin: I know, his such a good friend.
Jimin says staring at him being friendly with customers.

Y/N: I wonder when he'll find his love and settle down.
You speak, and Jimin nods, agreeing. Then he turns to peck your forehead.

Jimin: Alright, you said you'll meet me tomorrow after work?

Y/N: Definitely. My surprise.
You smile and he laughs at your cuteness before waving goodbye.

-

You work in your maid attire, cleaning every nook and cranny of the house. Wanting to go home early, but there was laundry and dinner to make.

Jungkook's keys rattle as he steps home. His nose instantly smells the yummy food in the air.
He follows it to you cooking.

Y/N: Hey.
You smile.

Jungkook: Hi. Nice smell.

Y/N: Dinner.
You reply back. After confronting him, he hasn't touched you. You lowkey missed his touches but hate your mind for thinking that, you were so much happier with Jimin. But Jungkook kept the teasing and friendly relationship you two had.
He nods before freshening up. You start to put all the mats and plate out on the dining table.
The evening was dark already. Stars here and there starting to shine. As you watch Jungkook start eating, your feet wanders to the living room. You sit on one of the chairs, at the other side and eyes stuck to the beautiful sky. Stars. Such beautiful and mysterious things. You sigh, and then before you knew it, Jungkook scrapes his chair and sits beside you.
He looks up at the sky as well. You smile at him when hearing him, and then look back up.

Jungkook: What you doing?

Y/N: Looking at the beautiful stars.
You smile at him.

Jungkook: You mean the big, fat ball of gas.

Y/N: Yeah, yeah.
You roll your eyes. Unknowingly a tear starts to fall from your eyes. The stars remind you of your long gone father. He loved the natural beauty of the sky, especially the stars.
When young, he'd always take you out to see the stars. Walking in the neighbourhood with the breeze.

Jungkook: Noona... there's water falling from your... eyes.
He says, and you laugh and wipe it off. You sniff.
After a few seconds, a warm hand wraps around your waist, pulling you closer and your head lay on his chest. You listen to the rhythm of his heartbeat. It was calming and soothing.