Invited

[10]

I stood in shock. What is happening to me?! Jeon Jungkook, aka my Boss, just asked me to attend a business party with him as an assistant. Parties are not my thang. You groan in your head.

Y/N: I feel honoured, but I really don't do parties, Master.

Jungkook: It's just standing around and saying hi. And... eating food.
He rolls his eyes and smiles as he adds the food.

Jungkook: And plus, you said you could handle different situations.
He smirks, he knew he had won. You bite your lips, thinking. The food would be delicious. It can't be that bad, right?

-

It really was. You try pulling up the beautiful, but expensive dress up your ass.

Y/N: It's stuck!
You scream at Jungkook, who was scrolling on his phone. He was as frustrated and impatient as you. You were trying the 8th dress and was getting annoyed. He brought you to such an expensive shop, you didn't know you'd even be able to accept the dress. He sighs.

Jungkook: Alright, just take another dress.
The flirty woman, you sigh. Eyeing him down like a beast, I tell ya, you say in your head.
And cocky Mister Jungkook has been flirting back. You didn't know whether you were here for the dress or Jungkook and the stupid girl flirting contest.

Jungkook: Alright sweetie, give her the new dress please.
You roll your eyes. She throws a dress over the door and your eyes wide open for the 9th time at the price.

Y/N: Are you sure-?
You squint your eyes getting ready at his annoyed screaming, as you know what you'd hear.

Jungkook: Y/N, I swear if you say that one more time I'll break that door and kiss you, to shut you up.
You sarcastically move your head and smile, now that's not bad you know.

Y/N: Jungkook, I think this is too pricey...
You really hoped the woman was gone, because what happened next shocked you. He stuck to his words, and unlocked the door. Then slams it closed.
Your eyes widen and you cover the dress over your half-naked body.

Y/N: What? I didn't know, you would actua-
You were stopped as his lips met yours. You kiss him back with the same aggression. Maybe it was all the frustration with the right dress, but the two of you had a hot make-out. Your hands in his hair, and Jungkook touching each part of you to memorise your body. Your moans escape your mouth and into Jungkook's ears.
He slowly lets go and your breaths mix with each other's.

Jungkook: Get the dress on and don't you dare say that again.

Y/N: What if I do, maybe I liked it...? You tease with him.

Jungkook: Miss Y/N, are you flirting with your Boss?
You crease your eyebrows. This guy.

Y/N: No, Jungkook. It was a joke. Anyways, skidaddle I need to get changed.
You shoo him out. After Jungkook was pushed out of the changing room, he couldn't help but smile at what you said. He then looks confused at himself and then shrugs. Why was I smiling, he says in his head.
You looked good half-naked, his dirty mind spoke.

-

You fit into the beautiful dress. You feel your curves, you spin a little, and smile. It was stunning! The flowy bottom and the small part of stomach showing. The colour suited you and you felt confident. You loved it, and hoped he would to. You were tired of trying on so many dresses.

You nervously step out of the changing room. You smile nervously and shrug your shoulders. His eyes instantly lift from his phone. He was seated on the small sofa with a leg over his other, sexily. His eyes gaze to your face and then your chest, then to your waist to your long legs. A soft smile lifts on his face.