Pizza

[17]

Double Update ;)

The two of your bodies mould into a hot, needy, desperate make out. Yearning for each other's touch, that day when he had smelled your scent his mind was crazy to touch you, feel you, kiss you. Your desperation the same, filled with lust.
You start to grind on his bare dick with your clothed pussy, mid-kiss. He moans into your mouth. Your body loving his touch. His hands memorising your body as if he has never touched it before. You two let go, out of breath and huffing loudly.
Your foreheads on top of each other's and a smile meets your lips. A small, soft smile places on Jungkook's handsome face.
His hands feel the curve of your breasts and then it travels down your back, onto your round ass. His hand smacks it, and a whine escapes your mouth. He starts to kiss your neck, as you tilt your head upwards to allow access. Your breathing fast, and moans escaping your mouth.

Y/N: J-Jungkook! Fuck~, that feels good...
His lips meet your cleavage and he kisses down, and unclips your bra. His eyes meet your beautiful breasts, and he smirks before taking it into his mouth. Loving it in his mouth, and his free hand massaging the other. Moans and whines leave your mouth.
The two of you grow desperate as Jungkook's hands slip into the back of your panties and rip them apart. You gasp at his strength, but find it kinky. He starts to stroke your pussy, as you lift your leg to give him more access. Breaths leaving your mouth, and Jungkook shuts it as he kisses you passionately. Swiping his tongue in and tasting your mouth. He was making your entrance more and more wet. You gasp into the kiss, as you feel his entrance sliding in softly. Easily fitting in, as your pussy was wet and needy. You grunt as he pushes in the whole way. Such sensation and amazement!

Y/N: Jungkook!
He grunts as he pushes in and out awkwardly. You stop him.

Y/N: I'll do it, Master.
You smirk. This was the first time you were riding him, and it felt so exciting. Your body moves up and down and your breasts jiggle at the movement. He groans, as your voice sounds weird as you moan due to the quick actions. He loved the way your boobs moved, and cups it into his hands as it hurt after a while. As you body moves, it fills up with passion.
He then moves out of you, just before you were coming. You get off of him, and he bridal style carries you to the bed before smirking. The rest of the moments, the two of your warm bodies feeling each other's and moaning into each other's ears. Entering again and again, giving you so much pleasure.

-

Your eyes flutter open and you didn't want to wake up. Your legs aching. You feel the space next to you, which was empty. And an empty feeling enters your heart, but you shrug it off. You look at the clock with funny eyes, due to just waking up. It read 7pm! You jump up, causing you to groan because of your legs. You had work to do, and it was already so late! Where was Jungkook? You think in your head. You enter the bathroom and freshen yourself up. You start to clean the sheets in Jungkook's room. As you stare at the chair in the middle of the room, intimate memories enter your brain. A warm sensation filling you. After doing so, you see the dare partly opened. You open the draw that you've never entered before as it was locked usually. You open it and come across some old photos. A smile instantly makes its way to your face. It was baby Jungkook! So adorable~
You shrug of as to why it was locked. Until you found two photos, one Jungkook newly born in a woman's arms, his mother? Another Jungkook in his Dad's lap, looking moody with another woman. You question the different woman, and different ideas come into your head. But you couldn't press on what was right, you wanted to hear it from Jungkook. A weird feeling of wanting to know everything about Jungkook's past, childhood, comes through you. You find other old photos of Jungkook happily smiling in his first mother's lap, eating ice cream.
Your grin widens. It was euphoria seeing him smile like that.
You quickly hide it back, as you realise you were distracted again.