No, No

[4]

You groan awake and hear the alarm ringing through the room. You smack it to stop, and get up. It was 9am and you're eyes still closed slightly. After moments of thinking about going back to sleep, you manage to tell yourself to get up.
You rush all your makeup and outfits, and then arrive at the cafe. You open the door and a 'ding' was heard throughout the cafe, Jimin instantly turns his head up to see your gorgeous figure walking towards him with a grin.

Y/N: Good morning!

Jimin: Morning, M'lady.
You laugh.

Y/N: The usual, please Chim. Extra caffeine though, I didn't get enough sleep.
You say tiredly.

Jimin: On the way!
You sit with your purse on the table and scrolling down your phone. Normal customers would have to get up to get their orders but Jimin insists you sit down and wait for your order. Such a sweet, handsome gentleman, you think to yourself, grinning.
He has his hands full of a bread and some coffee.

Y/N: Thanks, Chim.

Jimin: A new bread~
He sings. Your eyes widen open.

Y/N: Really, Chim?

Jimin: I got inspo.
He shrugs his shoulders, you squeal. Then cough to cover it up, shit, you just squealed like an idiot. He grins at you like an adoring boy. You blush and smiles away from him, hiding the blush. Your stomach fluttering with butterflies.

Y/N: Can't wait!

Jimin: I can see that!
You smack his shoulders, playfully. Then bite into the bread, it was like heaven. A sweet, honey-like and pure innocence of a taste fills your mouth. You let out a sound of delight.

Jimin: You like it?
He says, sounding anticipated. You shrug and pretend a disgusted face.

Y/N: I... guess so...?
His shoulders slump and his face a pouty frown, and you suddenly feel bad.
You jump up.

Y/N: Hah! You should've seen your face!
You say clutching your stomach, he pouts like a baby. Your heart skips a beat. He was a 23-year-old man, and his pout was like of a sweet baby.

Jimin: Yah~
You smirk.

Y/N: That was good though.
He pouts even more, your lips were tempted to kiss it, to brighten up his mood. So you did something that you never ever thought about. You pout your lips into a kissing form, you reach onto the tippy-toes and give his soft cheek a peck. Your hands holding his shoulders for support. Your heart starts to beat louder and louder. Thud, thud, thud.
From another point of view, Jimin's eyes widen, and his lips form into a small, cute smile. You then pull away, and he coughs slightly. You notice a slight tint on his cheek, showing way more due to his lighter skin than you.

Jimin: Enjoy, M-M'lady.
You giggle, and nod. He doesn't look at you and leaves with a grin plastered on his face. Your heart flips at his beautiful toothy-grin.

-

You enter the mansion, still in awe at the beautiful furniture. You slide of your shoes, and head to your 'room' and fit into a maid outfit. It was a black one, glittery patch on the chest part. Your cleavage showing, and your panties slightly showing due to the length.
You slowly reach downstairs, thinking Mr. Jeon was asleep as it was his day-off. But as you arrive into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast, you see him sitting on the counter in his boxers. Your smile drops, and a face of shock replaces it. Your cheeks red as a tomato, bearing in mind you were quite dark so very hard to allow that to show. He smirks at your eyes avoiding his figure. He kisses his teeth, and points at his bare wrists.