Boyfriend

The next day, was sunnier and the birds chirping. You two hadn't realised but must've have fallen asleep on the couch.
Your eyes flutter open and you feel a hard chest, and the smell of Jungkook. You groan in his arm, and feel a tight hand wrapped around your waist. As you realise he was hugging you. You leap up.
Causing Jungkook to stir in his sleep and awake. He realises what just happened and also sitting with eyes wide. Your cheeks were already red, and your body heated up.
Jungkook clears his throat trying to get away from the awkwardness.

Jungkook: Morning.
He smiles, awkwardly. Then looks away, you nervously laugh. 

Y/N: Morning.
Then silence. God, why do I always get myself into these situations?
You open your mouth to speak.

Y/N: I'll just... you know... start working.
You say, babbling and doing lots of weird gestures.

Jungkook: Um... yeah. Yeah, you should do... that.
He says hands scratching the back of his neck. Serious side away you couldn't help but notice how cute he looked, as he was flustered or embarrassed.
His ears slightly red and his eyes wavering everywhere. You quickly escape from the situation.

-

You cook him some breakfast. Jungkook was about to go to work. You sigh as he leaves, relieved. Such a morning.
The cuddling, and then such an awkward breakfast.

Flashback:
(a/n: why am I even making a flashback? what is wrong with meeeee?!)

Y/N: How was it?
You say as he sighs relieved from making his stomach full. His eyes widen and looks up to you. You furrow your eyebrows.

Jungkook: H-Huh? What do you mean...

Y/N: Um... the food.
You say before cleaning up the counter you messed up with ingredients.

Jungkook: Right-... right the food. It was good.
You close your eyes tightly feeling so awkward around him. Your hands pretending to wipe the exact part for the fifth time. Was he thinking about this morning, the cuddling?

-

He comes down the stairs in his formal suit. He looked nicely dressed and ready for work. His slightly parted forehead, tie and blazer. All fitting him ever so elegantly.

Jungkook: I'll be off now. You start your work, hm?

Y/N: Yes, Master.
He puts on his classy shoes and you speak once again.

Y/N: Can I request a leave earlier from work?
You ask politely, you worked hard and still hadn't even asked for your annual leave yet. So you deserved it.

Jungkook: Yeah, of course.
He says and picks up his bag. You smile brightly.

Y/N: Thank you.
You smile, relieved. One task done, 3 more to do.

Jungkook: Anything special?

Y/N: H-Huh?

Jungkook: I asked if there's anything special.

Y/N: A date.
You speak, and then purse your lips. How awkward. Talking about your love life to your boss.

Jungkook: Seems today is a special one?
Damn, his nosy self.

Y/N: Han River date.
You smile, and he fakes smile before greeting goodbye.

-

Two tasks done. One more to go. You prepared a cute picnic for Jimin.
A big, and special date today. You were going to do it! A patterned picnic blanket on the grass, by the wavy river. The breeze not too cold, and the sun still beating it's rays.
You even got a mini table with some flowers and a couple of cute lights. You were satisfied. You smile at your creation.