Confusion

(a/n: im lowkey scared to write this chapter :((

Head paining. Like a rock constantly being thrown on it. Thoughts were filling you up and not a drip of rest. You were confused. So confused.
The aurora lighting outside makes you calm a little. You throw of your blanket and walk up to the window.
You open the window slightly and feel the breeze on your face. It was relaxing and helped calm down the rush of thoughts.
We're you in love with him? It is true you care about him, maybe more than a normal employee. Every time your with him, your smiling and laughing. You have an urge to always see him happy.
But what about Jimin?
Your heart hurt when thinking about him. Your boyfriend. Did you really love someone else?
You bite you lips, nervously. You sigh harshly. You smack your head. Why is life so harsh?
Nearly in tears from the headache, you get a drink to have. You reach downstairs and sit on the spinny chair in the kitchen. Your apartment had developed beautifully with the money from Jungkook.
You sigh as you drink a sip. Your body automatically starts spinning round and round.

-

The morning sun rises and you were still on the chair. Half asleep and in your thoughts. You had finally decided. You couldn't keep Jimin, your feelings were for Jungkook.
You had to break up with... Jimin... You had messaged him to meet him after work. You were so nervous. To the point you were ready to lock yourself from everything.
But you learnt when you were younger never to run away from your problems. Never. It only makes it worse.
So now, you were getting ready for work, with only an hours worth of sleep. You put make up, lots of it, on your eye bags.

-

Work went by in an instant. Ironic when you wanted to meet Jimin, it'd be excruciatingly slow. Now, that you were to meet Jimin, for a sad reason, it came by like a rollercoaster.
You wanted to build yourself before talking to him about everything. Jungkook wasn't home yet, but you were finished so left a message and went to the cafe.

-

The air was chillier and more bitter than usual. Your hands in your pockets were pinching something and nothing. Simply trying to get rid of the nerves.
As you enter the cafe, you see Jimin serving a customer with a great smile. Your stomach drops.
He looks up to you and smiles.

Jimin: I'll be a minute.
He mouths and you smile weakly. You sit on the far corner of the shop. Your eyes just watching the people outside. Your phone wasn't even in hand, not wanting to do anything rather just spilling everything and getting out.
He finally turns up. Your heart hurt as soon as you see him, grinning beautifully.
He sits beside you.

Jimin: I told Tae to do some orders. I'll let him do some work.
He smiles and takes your hand. You smile weakly as he pecks your forehead.

Y/N: Jimin.
You say, the word was barely a whisper. He looks at you. Your voice broken.

Jimin: Y/N, are you alright, love?
He softly asks. You close your eyes shut, and bury your head in his chest. A tear falls.

Y/N: You'll find someone so much better than me. Someone who appreciates you. Your the most kindest and funniest man I ever met. 
He was confused.

Jimin: Y/N-?

Y/N: I'm sorry, Jimin.
You voice breaks once again.

Y/N: I'm so so sorry.
You speak in a whisper.

Y/N: I've grown feelings for another man. I don't want to lead you on. I really don't. You were my first boyfriend and always will be in my heart.
You were practically sobbing. Jimin purses his lips. You realised that when you held his hands in the park, it was because you were experiencing something new. Not because you loved him.
He couldn't say that his heart wasn't broken to pieces. Fragile and vulnerable.
But he smiled. You were in utter shock as he still smiled.

Jimin: Hey.
He said softly.

Jimin: You can't help your feelings.
Your eyes widen.

Y/N: You can't be so nice!
He smiles, weakly.

Jimin: It's fine, really. You were amazing to hold and treasure. Thank you.
Your tears don't stop falling.

Y/N: I'm so sorry, and thank you for everything.
You say quickly. You grab your bag and run out of the store. You broke an angels heart. How reckless are you?
Your heart hating the sight of that smile he gave even after breaking up.
As you walk towards your home, you see Jimin in Taehyung's arms sobbing. Taehyung's hand soothing him.
Another pang in your heart. Your eyes close tightly and you let your tears fall. The cold winter was like you, miserable and bitter.

-

Getting back home, and straight to the warm shower. There you ugly cried with the water falling down your hair. Getting into your pajamas and fluffy socks.
You get a warm drink and snacks, hugging your knees on the couch and watching a movie. The night already rolling in.
You sat there in your thoughts. Thinking how Jimin must feel now...

-

Authors Note:
Chapter shorter than usual! Double update :)))

My Jiminie broken-hearted :((

Writing the chapter made me so emotional! But I had to do what I had to do :(

Anyways, hope your doing well.

Enjoy the chapter! More teaful shite coming up :)

Stay safe!

Peace outttt!