Netflix And Chill

[14]

The movies were on play all night. You were crying and laughing with Jungkook. It was funny how he'd make dumb commentary throughout. The both of you didn't feel tired. It was nearly 2am. You grab a crisp and pop it into your mouth.
Jungkook's eyes were on the huge TV hanging on the wall. You look at him and he seemed to be enjoying the movie marathon. You hadn't realised till now how the gap you left was closed. The two of your hips colliding. Your breath stops as you felt hot and weary. You try distracting yourself by watching the movie. But it doesn't help at all. Shit, Y/N, stop thinking so much about it!
You try shuffle your body a little bit away, without making him know. You successfully made a tiny gap, and let out a sigh of relief. You reach to the coffee table to grab another Pringle, when you feel his hip collide with yours again. You stiffen under the touch.

Jungkook: Ouch.
He says as the main character gets a savage, hurtful line from another character. You would've laughed or smiled but now his hands were gently touching your bare thigh. Your stomach was twirling and twisting. His warm touch made you feel crazy. Your thoughts weren't on the movie anymore but on his long, manly palms. You start to munch the crisp that was left in your mouth, from ages ago. His hand starts to slowly caress your meat. You felt shivers run down your spine. He then stops near the hem of your dress. His hands slightly under them. Your pussy starts to cream as his hands slowly get to even closer to your entrance. Your breathing slowly but quietly getting muddled up, at how his hands felt on your skin.
You feel his gaze on your face but keep a blank face and watch the TV. His face looked sexy, you could see from your peripheral vision.
A small, cheeky smirk on his face, gazing intensely at you. A blush creeps on your face. You couldn't take it anymore and faced him. Your eyes search his mesmerising crystals.
Jungkook closes his eyes and then leans in, you do the same. Then your lips touch and a spark fills your body.
His hands makes its way to your cheeks, tilting it to give more access. His lips move, rhythmically, on yours. You moan as you feel his warm tongue enter your mouth. Your hands tugging on his soft hair. He smirks as he pushes you down. His lips detach from yours. Breathing harshly, and then removes the blanket and throws it to the floor. He hovers you slightly, his hard body gently caressing yours. You feel amazing sensation up your body, and a small smile on your lips as you feel his warm lips on your neck. He starts to leave soft kisses down your jaw to your collarbone. His hot breath felt on your neck, your stomach flutters at the feeling.
He then let's go and stares at your expression. You stare back and he softly smiles.

Jungkook: So beautiful.
He softly lets out. His fingers touching your face. He then leans in and kisses you again. Your heart pumps loudly. And your mind was crazy. A beautiful feeling enters your heart. A soft, loving feeling makes its way to your heart.
His lips captures yours and you kiss him back with the same intensity. His hands trailing up and down your hips. He then pulls away. He holds the hem of your dress before pulling it over your head. He himself throws of his top. You've already seen his perfect body. But stare at it like you haven't seen it before. Your hands feeling his rock-hard abs. He smirks as you pull your head back, as he drags your hands down to his hard junior. He leaves small pecks down your neck to your. Then squeezes your breasts together and kisses it. He leaves a trail of kisses on your stomach and then pecks your clothed entrance. He starts to pull your panties down. Your hands in his hair. You moan as his finger strokes your slit. His fingers filled with your arousal. He starts to kiss the inner meaty thighs to your newly-shaven pussy. He starts to suck on your clit. A heavenly feeling in your body. Your hips move up and down to his mouth, and you moan his name.

Y/N: Jungkook- Fuck~
He smirks and then pulls away. He lets his junior spring out, then hovers over your body to kiss you. His dick trailing on your entrance. As he kisses you passionately, you move your hips making his junior grind on you. A moan escapes his mouth. He then rips out a condom from the cabinet next to the sofa. You question why he keeps it there. What if someone found out? Like you did when you were cleaning. He places it on his long shaft. He sinks into you, and you feel complete with him inside you. He unclips your bra, and then starts to massage your breasts whilst slowly pushing in and out. The slowness made it exciting and sexy. You loved it.
Your hands roam on his manly back. He starts to fasten his speed, as you body sinks in and out of the sofa. You moan and shudder as you feel yourself coming.
He smirks as he feels your legs shudder. You accidentally let it out on his dick. Then moan loudly afterwards. Jungkook loves how responsive your body was to him.
He removes the condom. Needing a little more before letting it out. He points at his dick wanting your mouth. You got the signal, and kneel on the floor. You stroke it slightly. He moans in response, softly. You then put your mouth slightly in, and then suck slowly, teasingly.

Jungkook: Ah, Noona~
He whines, you smirk before sucking harsher. You hold his muscly thighs and suck. Your mouth moving in a rhythm. His moans grow louder.

Jungkook: Ah! Ah~
You smirk at his moans, loving what you made him feel. His hands makes its way to your hair. Tugging it and messing it up. The TV was still playing but the two of your attentions were only on each other's.
His mind was crazy from your mouth. Jungkook starts to mouth fuck you, as he moves his hips. In and out. In and out. He moans at the action. Loving every second of it.
You let go, tired. But before you could, he sprays into your mouth with his juice. You smile, and lick of the last bits of his cum. His breathings muddled and you panting as you mouth was tired. He then holds your waist and pushes you down. His lips on yours once again. He hadn't had enough of you, yet.

Jungkook: Noona~
He whines.

Y/N: Hm?
You say unable to speak due to the sensation you were feeling as his mouth felt on your breasts. Sucking harshly on your nipples. Your hands in his hair.

Jungkook: I can't get enough of you.
He moans as you tug his hair harder. Before even letting you know, he slips his long junior into you. You moan at how he slowly slipped it in. You move your hips along with him. Already tired from the first round, but not getting enough of Jungkook.

Jungkook: Ah~ Noona!
He moans as you moan into his ears.

Jungkook: So fucking good!
He speaks as the two of you move faster. Your boobs moving fast at the action. The two of your dirty words filling the room.

Y/N: Jungkook. Fuck, that. Feels. Good.
You manage to squeak out. He then falls beside you, restless and tired. You turn to him, your body feeling tired. He gives you one last kiss, your mouths moving before you pull away. Your eyes already shut closed due to the intense actions.

-

Jungkook's POV:

A bad feeling of needing to pee erupts inside me. I get up, my body tired, and do my business in the downstairs toilet. It was 4am, and I squint my eyes as moonlight comes into the room from the opened windows. I realise Y/N was still asleep. I peek over to her and see her pouty lips and slight drawl falling from her cheeks. I chuckle. Another thing I can tease her about.
I decided to take her upstairs as it was late and wanted her to be comfortable. I lift her up bridal style and start walking to the stairs. Her naked form was beautiful and I had to remind myself to look away so I don't fall.
One step. I take one step, and another. I walk my way up, and nearly fall out of exhaustion. She's heavy, huh?
Nearly there, I sigh to myself. As I get to the top, I realise her arms were wrapped around my chest and her body close to me. I smile at her attachment. I look at her room then my room, then repeat the action again. I wasn't bothered to walk all the way to her room so I put her down in my room.
I place her softly on the bed, I try get out of her arms but she pulls me to her. And geez, she has some strength too.
I sigh, with a soft smile. Y/N holds my waist and lays her sweet head on my chest. She snuggles up to me, and I do the same. I lay my head on hers, wrapping my hands around her waist. I take one hand and slightly play with her browny, black hair.
I felt my heart beats and then remind myself to sleep as it was late. I close my eyes and listen to Y/N's sweet heartbeat to sleep.

-

Authors Note:

Hiya! How was the smut? ;) Two Rounds!!! More kinky smut came to my head, so get readyyy!

Anyways, stay safe and happyyy~

Peace out!