Amusement Park

You fix the strap of the bag on your shoulder. The sun was shining brightly. Gosh, were you nervous.
Jungkook, keep in mind your Boss, wants to hang out with you. Luckily, it was the last days of sunshine so you got to wear a pretty outfit. You styled it well and were satisfied before walking out the door.

You take a deep breath before entering the mansion, with the spare key

You take a deep breath before entering the mansion, with the spare key. You put down your bag by the door and walk to the kitchen, where you hear some rustling. You see Jungkook gobbling down some crisps. He looked like he was enjoying it as his eyes were closed and savouring the taste. You nearly burst out laughing as it looked like he was filming an advertisement.

Y/N: Nice Advertise.
You snort. He opens his eyes quickly and smirks.

Jungkook: Noona.
You smile, awkwardly.

Y/N: Hey?

Jungkook: Hey.
He breathes out after checking out your outfit and your long legs.
You also take the time to look at him. He looked... amazing. A casual shirt tucked in with some black jeans, that hug his thighs really well. Ooh, look at those thigh muscles. You shake your head slightly getting out of the thoughts.

Jungkook: Ready?
You hum in response and follow him out. You bring your pinky bag, and follow his figure. You enter a... limo?

Y/N: Jungkook. We're going to an amusement park. Why are we taking a limo?

Jungkook: Not bothered to drive, Noona.
You roll your eyes and move onto the opposite side. The limo was quite tight, and the two of your knees touch. You felt hot at the contact, but try not too think much of it. There was no speaking in the car. He was scrolling on his phone, and you were gazing outside. You loved the sky... night sky or day sky. It looked clear today, barely any clouds hanging above you.

-

Soon, the two of you arrive. You thank the driver. He talks to the receptionist for tickets and blah. You follow him without any words.

Jungkook: What first, Noona?

Y/N: Your choice.
You shrug. He smirks. Oh shit, what did I just do...?

Jungkook: Noona, you really shouldn't have done that. I love fast roller-coasters.
You gulp.

Y/N: Psh, I-I'll be fine.
You say, not-really confidentally. He leans into your face.

Jungkook: Oh really, Noona?
You turn your body around, flustered by his close handsome face. Then cross your arms.

Y/N: Yup.
You fake a smile.

-

You stand in the line. The screams of the people on the ride filling your ears. You bite your lips, a giddy feeling in the pit of your stomach. Your eyes widen when you hear a familiar buzzing sound. You move away as fast as you can, and practically jump onto Jungkook.