An Angel

The chest rises up and down, ever so peacefully. Eyes closed and in deep slumber. A sudden urge to pee comes across you, and your eyes flutter open. You loved the feeling of the warm body underneath you, but couldn't recognise who it... was?!
Your eyes widen as you see a beautiful sleeping Jimin. You had fallen asleep on his hard carved chest. Sleeping in his arms felt comfortable. You get his drunk arms of your waist, cheeks already warming up. Your stomach churning.
You check your phone for the time. It was also freezing cold, because you guys were still outside. The fairy lights on and the sky turning into dawn. It was 3am?!
You sigh. Jisoo is going to kill you. Last night, after many more matches the two of you were exhausted. Laughing and playing with each other, so ended up chatting with each other and you must've fallen asleep.
You hold onto your ice cold arms and enter the house. You set up a blanket and pillow. Then head back outside. You sigh.

Y/N: Right... how do I do this?
You pull onto his strong arms and he stirs ever so slightly. You hush yourself. He leans his whole weight on you and you nearly fall over. Shit.
But gravity manages to keep your body upwards, and you take the heavy ass man inside. It took a long, long, long while. Due to holding such a muscly man and taking rests in between.
You accidentally kinda throw him down into his spot. He murmurs some shit and you stroke his soft hair. Aw... baby... Picture time!
You say and take out your photo and capture the memorable moment. Slight drawl from his mouth, and his angelic face asleep.
You head back to the garden to collect your things and sit, contemplating on what to do.
You check your phones and wince to yourself. Jisoo was really going to murder you. Goodbye world. I'm going to die. Hope you have a good life without me...
You practice your funeral lines, and then bite your lips before calling up your scarf best friend.
The phone rings for a while or two, and then it was picked up.

Jisoo: Huh?
She says, and you were relieved she was sleepy and not awake enough to reprimand you... just yet.

Y/N: J-Jisoo?
Silence. Long silence.

Jisoo: You horny bitch, you got into his bed didn't you?
She says strictly. Your eyes widen.

Y/N: Ji, how could you think that?

Jisoo: Your so dirty-minded so yeah...

Y/N: Okay, I'll tell you everything when I get back. But your gonna have to come pick me up, because Jimin is asleep.

Jisoo: You better have not actually...
She knows you couldn't, you wouldn't not on the first date, although it was your choice she wanted the best for you.

Y/N: Ji, shut up. Of course I didn't. I promise, just come get me.

Y/N: Pleaseu.
You add. She sighs and hangs up.

-

The car was silent. Like when a parent was disappointed in you as a child, and wouldn't talk to you in the car first, but eventually scold you.

Jisoo: So...?

Y/N: I'll tell you EVERYTHING when we get back. Your staying, right?

Jisoo: I was gonna leave because of uni, but YOU missy had me worried.

Jisoo: I fell asleep waiting for you.

Y/N: Aww, Ji!
You say holding onto her arm, she gives your hair a kiss. You smile, feeling her comfortable arms, she was so sister-like.
The car stops in front of the apartment. You two enter and you jump into your couch. She sits cross legged facing you. You smirk at her and hold her hands.

Y/N: Get some coffee, because we gonna be here all night!
You squeal.

Jisoo: No we aren't, dummy. Imma sleep after this, what you on about?
You frown.