Preparations

[18]

Flour was all over your hair, as you help kind Mrs Choi, with cupcakes. The party preparations had started. The staff had been called to help with the occasion. They are summoned when parties are to be arranged, they come because the employee pays them well and is kind to them. They have other jobs other than this. You had gotten all this information whilst you were helping cook and clean the mansion for the party. There was a girl about your age who also helped about. She was innocent and shy. Her name was Joy.
A/N: This is Red Velvet Joy, we love her cute face!

She was helping you with the cupcakes as Mrs Choi gives you instructions. As you break an egg, the shells fall in and you whisper to Joy about what had happened, whilst Mrs Choi, the head staff, was ordering the cooks.
The two of you burst out laughing, and she smacks the table as she cackles.

Y/N: Alright, let's see you try.
You say, teasingly, a tongue poking your cheeks. She pulls up her sleeves, playfully and breaks it with ease. You give her a 'cocky much?' look, and she sticks her tongue out at you.
The two of you end up putting many, many trays into the oven and keeping an eye on them before decorating when it cools down. The whole party was a purple theme, a cute, congrats for Jungkook.
You wipe your forehead, and of course flour makes its way their. Mrs Choi giggles and you wipe it away at the sink.

-

All the cooking and food arrangements were finished. Jungkook had entered the house. Your were at the banister decorating the staircase. The party was going to be near the staircase, as well as the big living room. You turn and see him smiling at you. He waves cutely and you do the same. He makes his way up the stairs and looks at the decoration from behind you.

Jungkook: Looking good.
He compliments and you smile.

Y/N: That means it's actually good, coming from you.
You say turning to face him. He laughs lightly and smiles, lazily.

Jungkook: It is, your doing well!
You nod, and then get back to your work. Suddenly, you feel a peck on your cheeks from the backside. Your eyes widen and you don't look up at Jungkook but if people were there. When the coast was clear, you look back.

Y/N: J-Jungkook! What if... people were there?
You say flustered at the cute interaction.

Jungkook: You worked hard, and deserve it.
He lets out. Your eyebrow furrowed.

Y/N: Hello, is Jeon Jungkook in there?
You feel his forehead.

Y/N: You aren't sick, what's wrong?
He laughs.

Jungkook: Not funny, Noona.
He breathily laughs before walking away.

Y/N: No seriously, where's Jungkook?
You say grinning, he looks at you.

Jungkook: Shut up, Noona. You secretly like it.
He grins back. Then he winks at you.

Y/N: You did not!
You scream and gasp. You make your way up the stairs as he was already sprinting away. You finally reach him in his room. You knew he had slowed down on purpose as you would've never caught this Usain Bolt.2. As you squint your eyes and approach him, he holds your shoulders and pins you down. Your eyes flutter at the actions and his face was so close to you. So close. You could feel his warm breath. Then he smirks.

Jungkook: Or do you like This Jungkook.
You gulp. Look what you've gotten yourself into, Y/N!
He lets go and smiles, victoriously.

Jungkook: I won that, right?

Y/N: There was no game.
You retaliate.

Jungkook: Nuh uh, there was. You just lost both of them. Last night and today's.
You nearly wince at his words. They hurt. You lost both challenges last night, due to... well him and his manipulation.
You were, no matter what, going to win the next one when it comes round.