Spank Me Harder

[3]

You groan and awake, the time reading 6am. You had to get Jungkook get to work today. You wake up hastily, to not arrive late, which you were a pro at.
You were out the door by, 6:35. The last night games and time with Jimin didn't help at all waking early, nevertheless you enjoyed it so much.
You smile to yourself before riding the taxi to Jungkook's mansion.

-

Y/N: Good morning, Master.
You say all set up in your maid outfit, and watching as Jungkook comes down the stairs in his suit and brushed up hair. His forehead slightly showing, he fixes his tie. But was in awe at seeing you again in the maid dress. He smiles to himself, and greets you back.
You gesture for him to follow you into the kitchen. When you work, all the staff are at home. They only come at occasions and such.
He watches your ass swaying side to side, and the breakfast set up.

Y/N: Your breakfast, Master.

Jungkook: Thanks, Y/N.
You watch him eat your food and as he smiles at the taste, you smile to yourself softly.

-

He was now putting his shoes on, and then speaks to you.

Jungkook: You can stay here, wait for me. Do the laundry, and just tidy up here and there.
He says with a demanding face.

Jungkook: Make lunch and tea for me when I'm back.
You nod.

Jungkook: No, yes master.
He instructs.

Y/N: Yes Master.

Jungkook: Good. I'll be off now.
He says and leaves. You sigh as he leaves, and get to your work.

-

The pans clashing and smells of spices in the kitchen. You place the last food platter on the table and smile, satisfied.
You stir the tea, and wait for your Master's arrival.
The door keys rattle, signalling he was back. You smile at him, and he puts off his blazer showing his sweaty see-through shirt. You stare in awe and he smirks to himself.

Jungkook: Good Afternoon.

Y/N: Afternoon, Master.
He smirks at you, and then licks his lips at the food on the table. He unbuttons a few buttons, and you stare, and start to feel warmer.
He starts to feast on the food and let's out a moan at how delicious it was.

Jungkook: You worked hard.

Y/N: Thank you, Master.
He gestures you to sit, and you wave your hands, a no.

Jungkook: You must obey your master, baby.
Your eyes slightly widen at what he called you, and that sentence made you sit down.
You two are together in silence.

Y/N: Work was well, Master?
You say not able to look at him so close up, his messy hair, his unbuttoned shirt and beautiful face. Your eyes diverting onto the food you were kicking with your fork.

Jungkook: It was tiring, but well.
He says, and you merely nod. Awkward and hot, you get up and excuse yourself.

Y/N: I shall finish of my work, Master. He nods, and you scurry out there with your heart beating.

-

You were reaching with your duster into the fireplace. You hear footsteps into the living room, but ignore and focus on your work. Your arms finally reach up, your free hand holding onto your body, and your back arching slightly to reach, and all that looked sexy for Jeon Jungkook, your master. His smirk widens, as he sees your bare ass as you were wearing only a thin thong. His hardened cock springs into its not-so-innocent life.
He walks over to you, and whilst he does, he grabs your meaty ass and gropes it. Then leaves it with a spank, a resounding sound in the room.
You gasp and quickly stand up in front of his tall form.

Y/N: M-Master.

Jungkook: Mhm.

Y/N: Do you need anything?

Jungkook: I really do, Noo-na.
He says wording the 'noona'. You look up at him and realise what he has said. You then realise he takes a step forward, and instinctively you take a step back.

Jungkook: Y/N, Y/N, Y/N.
Your name slipping from his tongue, not so innocently.
Your back finally hits the garden door. The door was opened, and to prevent you from falling, Jungkook slowly strokes down your arms and then locks up the door.

Jungkook: Such a model body.
He says looking into your eyes intensely, your cheeks bright red and a warm feeling in your panties. His buttoned down shirt makes everything even worse.

Jungkook: Big, fat tits. 
He says sexily and squeezes your breasts you let out a hollow moan.

Jungkook: Sexy ass.
He says groping your ass. Your breathing starts to muddle up. His smell so close to you, a smell of expensive perfume. You take a long breath, and then he holds onto your hips and starts to suck on your neck.

Jungkook: Mmmm~ I wanna suck and lick your sexy body.
His hands stroking up and down your curves.
You whimper at the sensation and beauty of his hands touching your body and his soft lips harshly sucking a mark on your neck.

Jungkook: Now please bend down, Noona.
He demands you.

Y/N: Y-Yes, master.
You were secretly liking all this. A 25-year- old, still having no sex and no boyfriend to have it with. You feel pleasure after a long innocent life of yours. With all respect, you wished to lose this special v-card when you are married. You had no sense right now, as you bend down sexily and feel Jungkooks large hands on your ass. He groped it harshly, making you moan.

Jungkook: Moan baby girl.
You do as he says.

Y/N: Mhm~, M-Master.
He slaps you hard. You gasp as it sends you slightly forward, you embrace the pleasure.

Y/N: Spank me harder.
He gropes your ass, and then leans down to your ears.

Jungkook: I do the instructions around here, understand?
You nod with a whimper, too into the pleasure.

Jungkook: But your wish is my command, Noona.
You nod again like a dog, wishing to feel his hands back on your ass. He spanks harder, and harder. You whimper and moan.
Then you hear a zipper come down, a clothed dick was felt on your ass. He grinds it onto your juicy ass.
He moans deeply, and the sound made your pussy start to wet.

Y/N: Mmm~
Then a doorbell was heard and you stand up quickly, your cheeks hot and your body warm. Jungkook, however, slowly zips his pants up and answers the door.
You silently go up the stairs, but before reaching there, his voice was heard.

Jungkook: Where are you going, Noona?

Y/N: You really don't need to call me that, Master.
He smirks.

Jungkook: I find it sexy.
He winks. You nod, with a blank expression but inside warming up.

-

Afterwards, you were at home and recalling what just happened. The sensational feeling gave you butterflies in your stomach. With all respect, you weren't the type to masturbate, finding it hard to imagine your own finger in you and cringing hard, but you felt really needy. As you reimagine the scene, your pussy gets wetter by the second.
But you just distract yourself, and watch Netflix. In the back of your mind you couldn't believe you did that with Jeon Jungkook, your boss.

-

Authors Note:

Hey! Thank you for the views! Hope you like this chapter! Everything is beginning to start off!
And sexy Jungkook;)

Peace out!