-2-

Mark's Pov

"Chewy!" Jihyo shouted and called Tzuyu towards our table. "Oh? Unnie!" she responded with her cute accent.

I laughed a bit while eating. "Oppa? Something funny?" Jeongyeon asked me. "Nope. Just remembered something" I said.

I motioned Tzuyu to sit besides me since it's the only space available. "By the way. I'll introduce you to the others" Sana said.

"This is Jae oppa, Sungjin oppa, Young k oppa, Jackson oppa, Yugyeommie, Jinyoung oppa, Jaebeom oppa," Sana said and pointed each one of them.

"I believe you already know Mark oppa and Bammie" Momo said and smiled. "Oh. About that Bambam oppa Mianhae" Tzuyu said.

"Wae? Wae Mianhae?" Jihyo asked. "About yesterday" Tzuyu said and I laughed remembering it

Mina and Nayeon was confused at first but laughed along after a few seconds. "Is there something we don't know?" Jae asked.

"Yesterday. Tzuyu thought Bambam was Mark oppa's dongsaeng" Mina said. "Oh my. Did Tzuyu think that Bam's younger than her?" Sungjin asked.

Nayeon nodded while laughing. "It's not funny!" Bambam said and pouted. "Oppa Jinja Mianhae" Tzuyu said apologetically.

"Chewy gwaenchana, he's always mistaken as a baby" Jihyo said. "Wait? Chewy? As in Chew?" I asked Tzuyu and grinned at her.

My teasing worked cause she actually glared at me. "Yes it is! You have a problem?" she asked me and I shook my head while laughing.

"Tsk. You laugh about my nickname. Your nickname's worst!" She said. "Wait what? He told you his nickname?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes unnie, it's seriously funny" Tzuyu said and the others whined. "Wahh, how come she knew?" Jaebeom said. 

"Tzuyu, is that the one associated with his birthday?" Mina asked her and Tzuyu nodded drastically. They then laughed and I shut my eyes close. 

A dark past of mine is yet to be disclosed.

"What is it?" Jeongyeon asked. "Little cock, he said his dad named it to him because he is born on the year of the rooster" Tzuyu said and they all laughed.

"Wahhh. I seriously feel betrayed, how can Mark hyung tell it to Tzuyu who just got here yesterday but not to me" Jackson said.

"Mina knew it too" Jae said. "Yah! Surely Mina knew, she's the sister, alright?" Young k said. "Yah! I'm your hyung okay?!" Jae said.

"Arraseo, arraseo, Mianhae hyung" Young K said while laughing and giving Sungjin a hi-five. 

"Nope he slipped, we were talking in Chinese that time" Tzuyu explained and I closed my eyes remembering how embarrassing it was.

"I can also speak Chinese, how come he never spilled it to me?" Jackson once again asked.

"Are you Tzuyu?" Nayeon asked and I could tell she was teasing me. "Maja! Are you Tzuyu?" Bambam asked too and looked at me with a grin.

"Aish Jinja! Dagchyeo! (Shut up)" I said and acted like i'm gonna poke their mouths with the end of my fork. 

"Oh? You speak Chinese too oppa?" Tzuyu asked Jackson in astonishment. Completely ignoring the teasing."Yes, I want to help you with Korean" Jackson said.

"Cause it'll be easier for you but I'm already in-charge of Momo and Sana" he said with a sad face.

"Yah! It's not like we want to be stuck with you too" Momo told her sassily and Sana just laughed. "Aniya oppa gwaenchana" Tzuyu told Jackson.

"Mark oppa told me we're in the same Korean class. I'm pretty sure Little Cock here, can help me" Tzuyu said and glared at me. 

(A/N: I, in no way am trying to make them look like perverted human beings, it's true that 'Little Cock' is Mark's nickname, but i'm not using that in a sexual way, it's just teasing)

"You still mad at me for making fun of your name?" I asked her and she glared harder at me. "Yah! You did the same thing when you found out that Yoda was also my nickname" Tzuyu said.

"You have many nicknames Tzuyu" Sana said. "Yes. And little cock here, made fun of my nickname at 2 am this morning" she said.

"Yah! You laughed at my nickname too" I back-fired at her. "Yah! I just laughed for a couple of seconds!" she said and placed a spoonful of food in her mouth.

"You kept on sending me voice messages of you laughing at my nickname for nearly 15 minutes" she said and pouted.

"Uhmm.... FYI, we are still here?" Momo said. "Looks like Mark hyung found himself a best friend" Jinyoung said.

"Aniya! I'm his best friend. Right hyung?" Jaebeom said and looked at me. "Of course your my bestfriend Jaebeom-ah" I said.

"Then we'll just call you two 'Taiwanese Friends'" Bambam said. "You and your weird nicknames" I said and shook my head.

"What's weird about it? it's nice" Yugyeom said and hi-fived with Tzuyu. 

It's weird but I find myself smiling while looking at you, then I find myself being overly talkative with you even when I just met you yesterday.

It's weird, but what's weirder is that it feels right.

Tzuyu's Pov

I kept on pouting on my way to the room where i'll learn Korean with Mark oppa. Tsk, that guy teases me too much, i shouldn't have told him my nickname this morning over the phone.

"Hey," someone called me and as soon as I turned around I was shocked at the distance we have. Actually we have no distance at all, from the back it looks like we're kissing.

"O-oppa" I said and stuttered. I just met this man yesterday for pete's sake! 

"Are you still mad at me for teasing you about your nickname?" he asked softly and I looked away. His face is making me uncomfortable.

"Yah" he softly called. "Look at me?" he said and I heard a tone of uneasiness. Good thing we're on the same page.

"Yoda's mad at me" he said in a rather cute voice. I looked up to him and giggled when I saw him pouting. 

He, too, giggled with me. "So we're fine now?" he asked and I nodded drastically.

"Oh? Yoda we're getting late" he said and I looked at him confusedly.

Then he grabbed me by my hand and held it tightly, before running and dragging me with him to the class room inside JYP building.

It feels weirdly right.

So after this chapter, there will be a fast forward. I'll start updating on chapters more focused on events after Sixteen.

Take note: This is all fiction, so if you're not a MarkTzu shipper, don't read this, and if you're just reading this because you want to drop hate or negative comments then you may leave. 

For those who are reading this book because you like it, please hit that star button and leave your feedback for me.