-20-

Mark's Pov

We were having a photoshoot right now and I still haven't held my phone for quite some while since this schedule started.

But I do know what's happening, Bambam showed me some chaos on the net with Me and Sana. It was our interaction during MAMA.

Why do they always ship me with Sana? I mean yes she was featured on our mv and we are all close to her but I treat her as a sister.

"HYUNG! Your photoshoot is after JB hyung okay?" Jackson said and informed me as I just nodded. 

Ifelt sad when I got no messages from Tzuyu. So I decided to call her. "Hey,love?" I asked her when I heard sniffling sounds from her. 

"Y-yeah?" she asked.Her voice broke. 

What happened?  Ithought. 

"Hey, Tzu, what's wrong?" I asked being worried. "N-nothing" shedenied. Yet her voice says so otherwise. "Love please tell me." I said, almostpleaded. 

"I will. Not now. You're busy, and I don't want you to loseconcentration" She answered. I sighed and pretended like I was agreeing.

After the call, Youngjae came to my side. "You okay hyung?" he asked and I shook my head. "I don't think Tzuyu's fine, with everything that's happening over the internet right now" I said

"Then talk to her, comfort her, show her you'll protect her" Youngjae said and I smiled at him "Thanks Lorenzo" I said and I saw him laugh.

ImDefJB updated his status 

Mark hyung posed right awaycause he wants to go home early for a certain someone👀

mtuan93: Shut up🙄

MarkieTuanzy: WHO??👀👀

DefTuan: JB be dropping some clues or?????

View More Comments

Right after my schedule ended. I went to her place. Even though it's late. I came there for her to tell me what's bothering her. 

"Love!" she half whispered, half shouted. "What are you doing here?" she asked and wiped her tears. "Tell me what's bothering you. Please, love?" I said as soon as we sat on her couch. 

"I'm just afraid of everything, your fans. Sana unnie and your fans" she answered. 

She must've suffered a lot just by hiding her anxiety towards this matter. 

I hugged her and kissed her. "I'll make sure no one hurts you. I promise" I said and buried her head into my chest. "Don't cry anymore. You'll look bad" I teased and she laughed. 

"I'll go now" I said and stood up. But she held the hem of my coat. "S-stay, please?" she said. "Fine. I'll stay for the night" I said and we ended up cuddling each other for a whole hour. Just talking about random stuff. Before we fell asleep.

(The Next day)

Tzuyu's Pov

I woke up feeling a pair of hands encircled in my waist. I turned around and saw a sleeping Mark. 

He looks exhausted. 

I played with his hair and I got too occupied that I didn't notice he woke up. I only knew it when he kissed me. "Good morning love" he greeted with morning voice, which I love so much. 

"What time did you sleep?" I asked. "Around 3 am" he answered. "Is it your day off today?" I asked and he nodded. "Sleep more" I said and he shook his head. 

"Fine. Close your eyes and count 1 to 10 quietly then I'll allow you to not sleep again" I added. I laughed. 

It hasn't been 10 seconds yet and he's asleep already. I thought. 

I slowly got out of his grasp and started cooking food for him. After 30 minutes, I decided to wake him up. "Love, wake up, let's eat" I said. He nodded and stood up. 

"I need my morning kiss" he said and came close to me and stole a peck. It was too fast. "You are abusing my lips. You already kissed me earlier." I said and he laughed. 

We both went down and ate the breakfast. When we finished eating he grabbed me by the wrist and brought me to my room. 

He lied down and dragged me with him. "Love, sleep" I told him. He snuggled closer to my neck and circled his arms in my waist. "I will, but first I want to cuddle with you." He said and I giggled. I can feel his hot breath in my neck.

"Why do you always spoon me?" I asked as I laughed

(A/N: Some may be confused, spooning is a cuddle technique or position, spooning is when a guy back hugs a girl and cuddles her while giving her some small kisses)

"It feels nice" he mumbled. "Love, we have a month break" he whispered. "So do I, I just figured out earlier while I was cooking" I said. 

"Love, I have something to say" he said. "Hmm?" I asked as I turned around and hugged him while burying my face to his chest.

"My family wants to fly here to Korea and spend some time and vacation here" he said. "EHH??" I asked out of shock.

"Wae?? You scared?" he asked and I nodded while pouting, he saw my pout and giggled. "Hey, you met them already and they all love you" he said.

"But still" I said and pouted more. "Stop pouting, I wanna kiss you right now" he said. "Feel free" I mumbled.

"What?" he asked as if teasing me. "Feel free" I said again but in a mumble. I saw him smile as his lips made way to mine.

First of all, to my readers (if I have some) sorry for not updating for a whole week. I was kinda busy huhuhuhuhu but anyways thank you for reading and please hit that star button💚SPREADING LOVE TO MY AHGAONCE READERS