-21-

Mark's Pov

It's been a week since we, by we I mean me and Tzuyu flew to LA, yes, we flew to LA. My family was suppose to go to Korea but they got stopped when my niece got a cold.

And since me and Tzuyu were both free for a month, we both decided to go to LA instead. My family didn't know.

(Time Skip)

"Are you sure about this?" Tzuyu again asked me when we got off the plane. "Yes Tzu, other than marrying you, this is one of the thing's i'm really sure of" I said and saw how she pouted at me.

I laughed as I reached for her hands which were trembling. "Calm down, Tzu" I said as I kissed her forehead.

"MARK!" My mom exclaimed when she saw me. "IS THAT TZUYU?!" Mom asked and I nodded, I was still holding her hands when Tammy came rushing to us. 

"TZUYU!" I then saw Grace coming down from the stairs. "Hi" Tzuyu said as two of my sisters sat her down.

"TZUYU!" my nieces and Joey also came to her, but before Joey could give her a hug I immediately stood in between and received the hug for her.

"Yes Joey, I missed you too" I said as I was hugging him while my sisters laughed at the action. "Why are you being jealous over your own brother" Tzuyu said and shook her head.

"Shushu! (uncle)" Tzuyu said as soon as Dad came inside from the back yard. "Tzuyu!" dad said as he went to Tzuyu and gave her a hug.

"Seriously? Is she your daughter or what?" I said and sighed. "Dramatic" Tzuyu mumbled as I glared at her.

"Hey! It wasn't me who had trembling hands cause she's so scared and nervous to meet my family again" I back fired as she covered my mouth.

"Shut up" she mumbled. "Welcome home son" Dad said as he hugged me. We both went to my room and my dad allowed her to stay at my room.

"No funny business Tuan Yi En" he said before letting us off. Tzuyu blushed. "Dad!" I said and I saw My parents, along with my siblings laughing.

"Look at how you were welcomed, and yet you were trembling earlier" I said as I gave her a backhug.

"Love stop, besides let's just fix our luggage. Hmm?" she said and pointed at out luggage. Well we did plan to stay for a week or two.

"Okay" I said as we both fixed our things. After we finished our clothes Joey went to our room. "Mom said we'll be having barbeques" he said.

"Oh! That's nice Joey, we'll be down soon" Tzuyu said. "Why don't you call me oppa? I'm older than you" he said.

Nah, You'll probably get roasted by Tzuyu before you make her call you oppa.

"And why should I?" she asked. "Cause i'm older than you? Besides don't you call Mark 'oppa'?"he asked

"No" Tzuyu said. "What do you call him then?" he asked. "She calls me 'love" I answered. "Ewww" Joey said as me and Tzuyu laughed.

"Just hurry down so we can eat" he said and retreated down. "Let's go down" Tzuyu whined when she saw me lying down.

"You can go down love. I'm gonna sleep first" I said and she pouted. "Let's go down together" she said as she reached for my hands and tried taking my phone away.

"Okay, okay. Just let me finish this game" I said and held her hands. "Fine" she said and sat in front of the bed.

ChouTzu updated her status.