-25-

Tzuyu's Pov

As soon as we arrived at the airport we didn't expect my parents to fetch us. Good thing no one sensed were going here or else the airport will be a mess.

"Mom, dad" I said and gave them both a hug, after they hugged me they also came to Mark. "Let's go shall we?" Dad said.

"Wait, Mark will go to his hotel" I uttered. "Says who?" Mark asked. "You did" I told him as we were walking towards the receiving area. 

A car suddenly parked in front of us. "Let's go" my mom uttered and went to the car. "But this isn't our car" I said in pure confusion.

"Yes, it's my parents' car" Mark oppa said. "Wait they're here?!" I asked him and he opened the door. 

"The whole fam's here Tzu" Tammy spoke. "Oh my god" I said. "How come no one told me about this?!" I asked as I pouted.

"Well that won't be a surprise anymore if we told you right?" Mark's mom said. "I hate you" I whispered to Mark as soon as we sat down at the car.

(Time Skip)

Mark's Pov

"Love you'll stay here in the backstage? Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes love, my parents, and your family are literally in the audience and me being there will just cause a chaos" she said.

"okay" I sighed, I kissed her forehead and hugged her. "Jiayou! (Fighting)" She said and held up her hands.

Concert is nearing its end. But of course I can't just let it end this way right? "I have a confession to make" I started.

Third Person's Pov

As soon as Mark uttered those words Tzuyu's face filled with curiosity. "I know my recent activities on my sns accounts kept you guys wandering and i'm here to clear whatever it is your thinking" he once again spoke.

Tzuyu sharply inhaled her breath, she was thinking. Is he gonna confirm it? Or he won't?

But either way, it got Tzuyu riled up. "Me and Tzuyu have been dating, for almost 3 years now" he said and tears started forming on Tzuyu's eyes as she stood up.

The couple heard gasps and Tzuyu would lie if she says she doesn't fear the reaction of the fans. "I actually wrote this song for her" he added and he heard a few "so sweet" remarks on the crowd.

"Please don't throw any hate to the both of us. Specially to her" he said and smiled. Tzuyu smiled and cried more while admiring his boyfriend's maturity.

Now Playing: Never Told You

If not for the sunlight which is carefully shining on us. The breeze felt on one's face wouldn't be warm.

While holding your hand, feeling sweetness on my heart, but i've never told you this feeling that i'm experiencing.

Humming the melody that you love the most, letting it echo in your ears. Collecting many more memories relating to you.

That's the reason of my existence, that's why I never looked down. No matter how many obstacles I face.

As long as you're right by my side, i'll always smile. 

Thank you for going through so much with me. Thank you for never letting me feel even a bit of loneliness.

what you entrusted me with, it has always been what i'm persistent on. I'm always moved by it.

Thank you for going through so much with me. Thank you for never letting me feel neglected. 

The entrustment you've given me, it's a reward to me, i'm always moved by it.

Girl you shine my life. You made me see the extraordinary colors of life. No one is able to replace the warmth that you've given me. 

I need you to be in every part of my future. I don't care what they say. All the rumors doesn't matter. I just need you by my side.

Chasing my dream, never looking back. 

That's why I never looked down. No matter how many obstacles I face. As long as you're right by my side, i'll always smile.

Thank you for going through so much with me. Thank you for never letting me feel even a bit of loneliness. 

What you entrusted me with, it has always been what i'm persistent on. I'm always moved by it. 

Thank you for going through so much with me. Thank you for never letting me feel neglected. 

The entrustment you've given me, it's a reward to me, i'm always moved by it.

As soon as he finished singing, Tzuyu was sobbing. It was the last part of Mark's Showcase at Taiwan.

As soon as Tzuyu heard the end, she rushed to the side of the stage and when Mark got down from the stage, she surprised him with a hug.

Mark felt her rush to him and she buried her head on his chest while sobbing. "Why are you so sweet?" she asked while still crying and tightly hugging Mark.

"I thought you'll get mad" he spoke softly. "What? Why would I? That was so touching, why should I get mad?" she asked and looked up to him.

Mark's fingers made it's way to wipe her tears. "I thought you don't want to publicize it yet" he whispered. 

" I told you, I want to. I'm not afraid anymore" she spoke and Mark smiled as he engulfed her in a tight hug.

"I love you" he said. "I love you too" she answered.