-5-

Tzuyu's Pov

It feels like only yesterday when we debuted, but we're now having our 3rd win for 'Cheer Up'

"Hey Tzu, could you please pass the rice here?" Jeongyeon unnie said and I did what I was told.

"Tzuyu, why aren't you eating?" Mina unnie whispered to me. "I'll meet Mark oppa later, I owe him a day" I answered.

Mina unnie looked at me with teasing eyes. "I actually stood him up last week" I explained. 

"You did what?" Mina unnie asked and laughed. "You. Are in serious trouble." she added and I bit my lips.

"But it's you so I guess he won't mind it" she added which made me confused. Since it's me? How would he react if it wasn't me?

"I do not understand a single thing you just said" I said and continued browsing in my phone. 

"Oh? You posted a pic of us while waiting for archery?" I asked Mina unnie. "Yeah, a few minutes ago." she answered.

When they all read this, i'm sure they'll go on about the 'Taiwanese Friends' thingy. 

MyouiPenguin97 updated her status

These 'Taiwanese friends' are waiting for their turn in Archery

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

These 'Taiwanese friends' are waiting for their turn in Archery.

PS: Mark oppa where are you looking??? With @mtuan93 and @ChouTzu

Comments:

ImNayeon95: Wah! I can't believe Minari posted this pic but not our selca together.

MyouiPenguin97: Unnie! You just spoiled it!

➡ ImNayeon95: Mian!

ChouTzu: You seriously posted this unnie?😂

MyouiPenguin97: Of course I did.

mtuan93: Where the hell was I looking?😂

MyouiPenguin97: Dunno🤷‍♂️

ChouTzu: Poor Mark oppa. He was talking to TaehyungV95 but Mina unnie took the pic😂

Jinyoung0922: I was just behind them but Tzuyu's hand was blocking me🙄

ChouTzu: Mian oppa

TaehyungV95: Mina didn't even tell me they were taking the picture.🙄 Turns out me and Jungkook97 weren't in the picture.

MyouiPenguin97: You know what? I'll just delete this.

Jungkook97: Hajima! Don't listen to Taehyung hyung. He's just teasing you.

G7BTTW: Am I finally getting GotBangTwice content from GotBangTwice themselves?????😍😍

        View More Comments

"You do know that once dispatch see's this they'll tail us non-stop and make weird articles saying that we are dating even though we are just on a friendly hangout right?" I asked.

"I think Mark oppa will like that" she mumbled but I didn't hear a single thing she said.

"Hmm?" I asked. "Aniya, aniya" she said. weird. "I said you could just explain that you two are really close" Mina unnie added. 

"You really are my favorite unnie, but sometimes you really get too annoying" I said and she just chuckled.

"Hey! JB oppa's asking if were home." Dahyun unnie suddeny said. "Eh?" Dahyun unnie exclaimed while looking at her phone.

"He's asking if we could eat Dinner with them" Dahyun unnie explained and the confused look we all had were washed away.

"I'll just talk to him" she added and stood up before walking away. "Oppa? Mian" I heard her say but the rest were inaudible.

Ugh. When will this dinner end?

(Time Skip)

Mark's Pov 

I was sitting in the couch in our dorm when I thought of calling Tzuyu. I got my phone but hesitated for a moment. 

Won't she misunderstand? I mean our dorms are across each other after all. I was interrupted when my phone rang. 

I looked at the caller's I.D and saw Tzuyu's name on it. I smiled unconsciously. "Yeah?" I asked upon answering her call. 

"Oppa, are you busy?" she asked. I smiled and laughed. "Aniyo" I answered. "Then would you like some Ice cream and midnight snacks?" she asked. 

I got up. "Wae?" I asked her. "I owe you a day right? Cause I stood you up. You don't want to? Okay, I'll just call Yugyeom oppa" she said. 

"Yah! How can you give up easily?" I asked her. "Wae? If you don't want to I could always call someone else" she answered and I hissed. 

"Yah! No matter what you say, you and me are way closer than you and Yugyeom. And i'm the one you owe a day too! How can you invite Yugyeom!" I said. I heard her laugh. 

"Ahhh, by way closer you mean some 7 hour difference upon meeting right?" She asked. "7 hours? How did you even count that?" I asked her. 

"The first time I met you, was around 12 Midnight. Then 7 A.M. the next day while eating breakfast in the canteen, you, Mina unnie, Nayeon unnie and Bambam oppa told me to sit with you guys" she said. 

"Then you guys introduced me to some of the GOT7 members then some of the Twice members then Sungjin oppa and Wonpil oppa" she added. 

"But still. We are closer" I said. "Then should I just ask Bambam oppa? After all I met him the same time I met you" she answered. 

"Aish!" I hissed. "I'll come to you, where are you?" I asked "I'm at the park, the one we usually go to" she answered. 

"Yah! What are you doing all alone in there?!" I shouted "Uh? I knew you were going to agree so I went here already" she answered.

"I'm totally going to kill you. It's freaking 11 p.m." I said and ended the call. I hurriedly ran to her place which was 5 minutes away from our Dorm Building. 

As soon as I arrived I saw her sitting on the swing. I went up to her, held her hand, pulled her up, and hugged her tight. 

"Yah! I was so scared" I whispered to her. She returned the hug "Wae?" she asked. "What if something bad happens to you? I can't let you be in danger" I said. 

After a few moments I was still mad at her for doing such a reckless thing. "Ey~~~ Oppa Mianhe" she said and clung her hand on my hands. 

"Oppa! Stop ignoring me will you?" she asked again and hugged me. "Fine... Just.....Just be careful. You know that you ain't that trainee girl anymore. You're an idol, and a well-known one." I said and hugged her back. 

"Arraseo" she answered.

Secretlyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें