-24-

Tzuyu's Pov

"Love, do you think it's time we tell them about us?" he asked and I can feel the hesitation on his voice.

"Love look at me" I told him and his eyes looked straight at mine. "I'm fine with telling the world, i'm not afraid anymore" I told him.

"Yes, some may throw hate at us, but then we have each other right? I got you you got me" I told him as I saw him smile.

He then reached out to me and hugged me tight. "What did I do to deserve you" he spoke and I laughed.

"I know right? I'm a whole package" I joked as I heard him giggling. "When's your flight to Taiwan?" He asked.

"The day after tomorrow" I said and sat down on the couch, he sat beside me as he played with my fingers.

"Nado, let's just go together" he said. Normally i'll say no and tell him it's dangerous, but I don't care anymore.

"Okay." I said. "Stop" I said when he continued playing with my fingers. "But it feels nice" he said and smiled at me.

I blushed, we've been in a relationship for almost 3 years and i'm still blushing this hard with just his smile.

Mark's Pov

I made my way to JYP's office and made sure that he is there. "Hyung-nim" I called out. "Well this is unusual" he spoke as he motioned for me to enter.

"The staffs told me you were on the practice room for almost everyday" he said and I smiled. "Gotta prepare, it's my first album as a soloist" I said and he smiled.

"So what's your agenda today? I'm quite sure it's not concerning your Chinese promotions, nor your album" he said

I smiled. "You won't get mad right?" I asked, "Why? Are you getting married without telling me?" he asked. 

"No!" I denied and he laughed, "Did you get someone pregnant?" he asked again. "HYUNG NO!" I denied.

"Then were cool, nothing to get mad off" he said. "Me and Tzu have been dating for almost 3 years" I said rapidly.

"I know your a rapper and you rap so many words in small amounts of time but I do not understand a single thing you just said except for 'me and tzu'" he said.

"Me and Tzu have been dating for almost 3 years" I spoke more softly and slowly. "Well, that's a surprise" he said and his face was in awe.

"Wait, you didn't suspect us of dating or anything?" I asked "No, I mean yes you were both very close but I didn't suspect anything" he said.

"Do you approve or not?" I asked, kinda scared of his answer. "I do, I mean you both endured so much and you're both in the right age" he spoke as I heaved a sigh of relief.

"I have one more thing to ask" I said as he looked at me with anticipation. "I'm gonna publicize our relationship" I said.

"Okay, tell me when do I publish an article?" he asked, "No hyung, i'm planning to do something for her first" I said as I shared to him what my plan was.

ChouTzu updated a status.

My love's walking ahead of me

My love's walking ahead of me. With @mtuan93

ChewyTzu: HOLD TF UP-

Chouwy: EYE-

MarkTzuIsReal: MY "LOVE" ????????

(View More Comments)

(Time skip on the next post)

ChouTzu updated her status

Uhmmmm

Uhmmmm..... you look like a CEO with @mtuan93

G7Supremacy: NOW THEY'RE TOGETHER?!

GottwiceCrumbs: Are they at the airport or something?

OT7OT9: Wait, Mark's having his showcase and fanmeet on China and Taiwan right?

DefTuan: OMG ARE THEY LIKE, GOING TOGETHER?!

(View More Commens)