-26-

Third Person's Pov

After the confession, the couple was a hot topic, I mean why won't they? They were literally two famous idols, and are labeled as King and Queen of Taiwan.

This news shook every single fan. And Tzuyu went back to Korea because, fortunately, they have been accepted warmly by majority of the fans. 

A news outlet wanted to have an interview of Mark and Tzuyu. JYP didn't decline it. Though it was pushed back because of the Mark's ongoing Fanmeet in China.

It was one of those days that Mark and Tzuyu had free time, so Mark decided to have face time with her.

"Love" Tzuyu greeted. "Hey love" Mark greeted back. "Have you eaten yet?" Mark asked. "Yes, how about you love?" she asked.

"About to" he answered and showed the box of pizza on the table in his hotel room.

"How long haven't you eaten?" she asked. "The whole day" he answered and saw her pouting. "Why are you pouting?" he asked and giggled at his girlfriend's cuteness.

"You literally didn't eat anything this whole day and you're just eating a box of pizza this time of the night" she said.

"It's fine Tzu, besides i've been craving this since yesterday" he said. "I'll literally kill you when you get home" she said and he just giggled at her.

(This post was posted after the announcement)

AllKpop updated a status.

Kpop soloist, singer-songwriter and member of GOT7 Mark Tuan finally revealed what's the real deal between him and his fellow kpop idol Chou Tzuyu during his second 'On Your Mark' concert

Kpop soloist, singer-songwriter and member of GOT7 Mark Tuan finally revealed what's the real deal between him and his fellow kpop idol Chou Tzuyu during his second 'On Your Mark' concert. Before he ended the concert he discussed the issue about him and Tzuyu. And he finally revealed that they are in a relationship, and is nearing their 3rd anniversary. He then ended his concert with the song 'Never Told You' as a dedication song to his girlfriend. He also mentioned and pleaded that the fans won't hate any of them. We wish them a happy relationship. What do you think?

MarkTzuOfficial: THIS IS A BLESSING

MTCT: I remembered the time we all just wished they dated and little did we know they were both already dating that time🥺

(View More Comments)

ChouTzu updated her status

Face Time With@mtuan93

KimDahyunnie98: Oh so that's why you stayed at your house instead of the dorm

ChouTzu: yes that's why, got a problem unnie?

SonChae98: Oppa go get your girl, she's scary @mtuan93

G7ISCOMINGBACK: MARKTZU BE STRIVING🥺💚

(View More Comments)

Mtuan93updatedhis status.

Caught this moment of Tzuyu during our Face Time😂With@ChouTzu

ChouTzu: I uploaded a nice photo of you and you posted this🤦‍♀️

mtuan93: Why? It's cute

ChouTzu: No it isn't

mtuan93: yes it is

TaeVhyung: GET A ROOM AND STOP SPREADING SUGAR PLEASE

SanaZaki96: WHY YOU SO BITTER?

TaeVhyung: so what if i'm bitter

(View More Comments)