-6-

Mark's Pov

"Chewy will rap in their 'Confession Song' cover!!" I chanted in the hallway of the concert place. We were having a JYP concert here in Japan. And we were having a rehearsal for the concert in 2 days.

And I just found out that Tzuyu will be rapping my part in their cover of our cong 'Confession Song.

"OPPA!" she shouted at me. She's clearly annoyed. Suddenly, JYP pd-nim went out of his dressing room. 

"What's going on in here?" He asked and I grinned, knowing that I won't be in trouble since JYP also likes to tease Tzuyu.

"Duan Yi En is teasing me!" she said and mentioned my Chinese name. "About?" he asked. "Tzuyu's gonna rap my part in 'Confession Song'" I chanted.

She glared at me. "Ohhhh. That? The Twice members had an exchange parts cover. The singers will rap and the rappers will sing" JYP nim said.

"Tzuyu's gonna rap" JYP nim added in a teasing tone. "You too pd-nim?" she asked and groaned before walking away.

I gave JYP pd nim a bow and he smiled at me before I followed Tzuyu. "Chewy!" I said and grabbed her hands but she slapped my hand away.

"Aww!" I exclaimed. And she entered their dressing room so I followed. "What are y'all doing here?" she asked in annoyance.

Well, Twice dressing room looked like a mixed dressing room, There was Twice, GOT7 members, Sungjin, Wonpil, Young K, and Jae.

"Why is she in a bad mood again?" Jae asked the Twice members but they all shrugged their shoulders. "What did you do again?" he asked me.

"I did nothing" I exclaimed in English. It's really weird that I always answer Jae's question in English.

"You liar!" Tzuyu said and her eyes glared hardly at me. "What? I just said you'll rap my part in-" I wasn't able to finish cause she threw the large pillow at me.

"Dagchyo (Shut up)!" she said and kept on hitting me. "Arraseo- Arraseo, Aww!. Stop!" I said and groaned in pain while laughing.

"What are y'all doing? Help me!" I said. "Nah, We don't want to get in trouble with Twice's evil maknae" They all said. And there were three particular persons that I want to kill right now.

Bambam, Yugyeom, and Mina. They were suppressing their laughter while looking at me.

Our bickering lasted for a few minutes before I decided to stop teasing her.

I held her hands and held it tight, I then moved my face closer to her. I felt her froze. "Bohanya(What are you doing) oppa?" she asked. I felt her nervousness.

I saw her blush and she looked away. I grinned. "I'm sorry" I whispered softly. I didn't have to worry about the others teasing us.

Cause they were all fast asleep. All tired of how our rehearsals turned out. I saw her pout. "Wo hen ni. (I Hate you)" she said in Mandarin.

I smiled at her cuteness. "You hate me?" I asked. "Ok fine I don't! You're just annoying" she said and rest her head at the back of the couch.

"They're all sleeping. Come on let's rest." I told her and I, too, rested my head at the couch, but I leaned her head towards my shoulder.

Bambam1a updated his status