-27-

Tzuyu's Pov

As soon as I woke up, I immediately tried to get up but a hand was pulling me back. 

Eh?! I remember that I slept alone! Who on earth is hugging me?!

I still tried tugging to get out of the embrace when the person beside me groaned. "Love go back to sleep" he whispered and I immediately looked beside me.

"Your supposed to be back tomorrow" I told him in shock. "I was suppose to fly back today but I didn't wanna stay there longer" he spoke with his eyes closed.

"Now stop asking and cuddle with me, I wanna sleep" he spoke with a hint of authority in his voice and he looked a bit irritated.

I smiled.

Mark's Pov 

It'sbeen two days since I arrived here in Korea, and we are getting ready for aninterview. 

This interview was scheduled because ever since I announced ourrelationship, a lot of fans wanted to know a bit of us as a couple. 

The questionswas like the usual, when did we meet, how did we become friends, what's thepros and cons of having an Idol as a boyfriend/girlfriend. 

"How long did youactually hide your relationship?" the emcee asked. I smiled. "2 and halfyears?" I said and looked at Tzuyu, waiting for her confirmation. 

"Maja!" Tzuyusaid. "If I calculate it, 2 and half years? Did you become a couple exactlyafter the Dating ban of Twice got lifted?" The emcee once again asked and Tzuyugiggled. 

"Yes" she answered while holding back her laughter. "Wae~" I asked herand she laughed even more. "Aniya, aniya" she answered. "Why are you laughing?"I asked her. 

"Would you mind telling what happened before you became a couple?"the MC asked and Tzuyu giggled more. 

"Should I tell them?" she asked me whilelaughing "Aniya, aniya, it was too cheesy" I said being embarrassed. "Wae?Kiyeopke (It was cute)" she said and I shook my head. 

"Stop teasing me!" I toldher and she laughed more. "Yeorobun, this couple is the type that isn't afraid toshow their PDA on National TV." The emcee said in a proud and sincere tone,like he was saying that it's fine to show the true us. 

"Since Mark won't answerit I'm gonna ask something else, does Tzuyu have a habit you don't like, forexample replying late?" The emcee said and I tried to think but nothing entersmy head.

"Eopseo(Nothing)" I said. "That's a lie!" Tzuyu said and pouted at me."Wae? I can't think of anything" I told her and the emcee laughed. 

"Is theresomething Tzuyu?" he asked her. "There is, you always scold me for doing this"she told me. "AH!" I Exclaimed. "Tzuyu tends to be insecure" I said. 

"She tendsto feel inferior, she has inferiority complex" I said and glared at Tzuyu."What? I told you I was just feeling envious" she explained. 

"But still," Isaid. "What kind of situations?" the emcee asked. "When someone's performingshe'll be like 'Wahh, she dances so great, I wish I was like her'" I said andglared more at her. 

"Things like that" I added. "Ahhh, you hate it when shethinks she's not good enough?" The emcee asked "Yes, she does it often so Iscold her often" I said. 

"But I was just.." she said and stopped. "Never mind"she added. "See? You yourself know it" I told her and she smiled at me. 

"I amat a loss for words. They're too honest" The emcee remarked. And we laughed.