-7-

Tzuyu's Pov

I feel irritated and I don't know why. This irritation started when we were in MBC and guess what? I saw Wendy unnie and Mark oppa.

What the hell is wrong with me???????????? Somebody tell me please!!! 

"Tzuyu are you okay?" Chaeyoungie asked me. "Yeah. Totally fine" I answered and tried to smile but seriously? How to make facial expressions follow you?

"Nope. Something's wrong with you" Mina unnie stated and sat beside me. "I..... I just suddenly got irritated when I saw Mark oppa and Wendy unnie earlier" I answered.

"I honestly don't know why" I said and pouted. "Aren't you jealous?" Chaeyoungie said. "Aniya!" I said.

"Why not?" Mina unnie asked "First of all, I never even got irritated when I saw Mark oppa being close to you and literally everyone in Twice" I said.

It was true. I never got irritated by the closeness he has with my members. "Because you know that we will never be romantically involved." Mina unnie said.

I was about to answer when the door opened and Mark oppa was entering. "Hey guys." He said and hi-fived each other.

That was the same thing he did with Wendy unnie. He's also doing it to my members. But I don't feel anything.

He was in front of me, his hand was waiting for mine, he was asking for a hi-five but I just looked away and continued browsing with my phone.

"H-hey. Something wrong?" He asked me and sat beside me. I just shook my head. "Something wrong with her?" He asked my members and they all shrugged.

"Hey, Tzuyu" he said and poked my waist side. "Stop." I told him but he just won't stop. "Ting Xialai Duan Yi En! (Stop it)" I said and stood up.

(A/N: Duan Yi En is Mark Tuan's Chinese name)

My Chinese suddenly shows up when my irritated. "I'm not in the mood for your jokes and playing around ok?" I said and left the room. 

Third Person's Pov

"What's with her?" Mark asked in shock upon hearing her shout in Chinese and well she pretty much shouted his name in Chinese too.

"Please understand her, she's well..... It's her time of the month and maybe she's just tired from today's music show" Jeongyeon said in pure honesty.

Well she didn't know anything about what Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu talked about, so it's natural for her to tell the truth.

"Oh, Tzuyu tends to have the worst cramps." Sana added. "What? You're home already? How on earth did you manage to go home in your stage outfit?!" Dahyun said on the phone.

"Who's that?" Momo asked. "Tzuyu" Dahyun answered. "What?!" Nayeon suddenly exclaimed. 

"She's all alone in the dorm, and knowing her, she'll be groaning there because of her cramps." Jihyo said in worry.

"I'll go to your dorm" Mark said. If other's hear this, they might think it's weird but Twice and GOT7 are already used to it.

Since the two understood most of the mood swings of each other, the others allowed them to be in charge of each other.

When Mark gets sick, Tzuyu mostly stays with him and vice-versa. "Before you go there drop by the convenience store 2 blocks before our dorm building" Chaeyoung said.

"It has to be the convenience store we always go to okay?" Mina asked and Mark looked at her in confusion.

"Tzuyu's very sensitive when she's on her period, so she only drinks milk from that convenience store." Dahyun said.

"She'll easily know that it's not bought there so follow carefully" Jihyo told him.

"Also, buy her the carp bread on the bakery just under our lobby" Momo said "Okay" Mark said and left.

"You're the first guy after her father to take care of her during her period" Mina whispered.

He made sure to remember every single detail because this was the first time Mark will see Tzuyu's other side. 

It made him smile to know that after her father, he was the second man to take care of her during her period.

Mark's Pov

Milk should come from this store. I entered the store and made sure I was unrecognizable. I then bought 2 milk cartons, 2 packs of Ramyeon, then her pads. 

As soon as I reached our dorm building, I eagerly waited in the cue line for the carp bread Tzuyu wanted.

"Hey, I saw Tzuyu walking weirdly earlier. She's been clenching her tummy for quite a time while she was waiting for the elevator" The guard told me.

"She's on her period" I carefully explained. The guard nodded. "Take care of her for the mean time since you're her best friend. Girls tend to feel really sensitive when they're on their period" The guard said.

"My daughter always has her mood wings" The guard said and laughed while shaking his head.

I hope Tzuyu won't have that serious mood swings. Or else i'll have bruises.

As soon as I entered their dorm, I made my way towards the room she shares with the maknae line.

"YaH!" She exclaimed upon seeing me. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "I'll be your angel for the rest of the week" I said and sat beside her bed.

"Why?" she asked. "You're on your period. I know that you get worse cramps. And i'll be your Angel Tuan" I said and she smiled at me.

Just then I saw her clench her tummy. I searched for the ointment I bought and gave it to her.

"Go on, use it. I'll be outside. Don't worry I won't peek" I assured her and stood up. "I'm not scared of you peeking. I'm scared of you leaving me here" she said.

I stopped my tracks and froze. Was that an indirect 'I need you by my side?'

"Don't worry I won't. Just say it when your finished and i'll be back here" I said. I smiled at her and left the room.

And again, for the unknown time, I blushed again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------