-23-

ChouTzu updated her status

Yeah I know we're eating but I didn't know we'll eat this many🥺 with @mtuan93

mtuan93: But it tastes good and c'mon you also ate a lot🥺

ChouTzu: Okay I did eat a lot😅

ImNayeonnie95: So you two ate, AGAIN, without asking us to come along?

MinSuga93: When will you ever get used to it?

SonChae98: Ohhh it looks tasty😭

RapMon94: Sucks that you weren't invited😂

SonChae98: Are you mocking me?

KimDahyunnie98: No, he's mocking your height

JeonKook97: Where tf did that come from @KimDahyunnie98?

ParkJimin95: From the brain Kook, from the brain🧠

TaeVhyung95: You sure you guys have a brain?

SanaZaki96: Coming from the 4d alien🙄

BAngTaNCrumbs: Okay.................... I DON'T KNOW WHY I FIND THEIR FRIENDSHIP SO WHOLESOME, AND WHAT'S THE SHIP NAME OF THE TWO ABOVE?? IMMA SHIP🥺

MarkTzuSail: The ship name is MarkTzu but we aren't delusional like other fans, we just squeal whenever we see MarkTzu crumbs😂

(View More Comments)

Mark's Pov

"Your practicing again?" tzuyu asked over the phone, we were talking this morning about our schedules and I have mentioned that I will again be spending the day in the practice room for my upcoming solo album.

I heard her sigh. "Love?" I asked "Hmm?" she asked me in a hum. "I'll make it up to you, I promise" I said.

"No love, it's okay, that's your job, don't worry about me okay?" she said and I smiled. "I love you" she said and I smiled.

"I love you too" I said before we both agreed to end the call.

(Time Skip)

I was practicing all day in the practice room, all by myself. Practicing for my solo album and I was fighting the urge to sit in the couch since I know that if I sit down I'll probably won't go back to practicing. 

Just then I heard a knock from the door. I opened it and felt a pair of arms encircle my shoulders to my neck then burying her face in my chest. 

"Hey love, I'm sweaty" I said softly while laughing and closed the door to prevent someone from seeing us. "I don't care. I missed you" she replied. 

I then hugged her back. "Sorry, I was busy preparing for my solo album." I said "Yeah, I know. In China." She answered while still hugging me. "You missed me this much?" I asked 

"Yeah. So much" she said and after a few minutes. I finally ushered her to sit. "I'll be there" she said. "Really?" I asked and smiled widely. 

"With my parents" she added. I laughed "Yeah sure, I'll let you in the backstage, I'd love to see dad again" I teasingly said. 

"Shut up" she said and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Love, did you rest already?" She asked and I shook my head. "Why?" she asked. 

While pouting and looking so cute. "I was afraid that I'll stop practicing if I take a break." I answered. "And I'll break up with you if you don't" she threatened. 

"Such a blackmailer, love" I said. "Give me a kiss then I'll rest" I said and pointed my cheeks. "Fine" she said and got ready to kiss my cheeks but her kiss was received by my lips. 

"Such a liar" she said to me and blushed. "You loved it though" I said and pointed at her. "So what if I did?" she asked. "Such a great pretender." I added. 

"I want to cuddle with you right now" I said. We usually cuddle a lot when she stays over my place instead of hers and vice versa. 

"Shut up, wait until you finish your promotions. I might stay at your place for a whole week" she said. 

"If you promise to, then I'll seriously require myself to nap every time I prepare for my promotions" I said. 

"Ok. Promise." She said and stood up. "I need to go love" she said. "Ok, take care." I said and gave her a kiss in the lips before letting her go. 

"I love you" I said as soon as we break apart from the kiss. "I love you too" she said and smiled.

mtuan93 updated his status

Oh! Never knew this picture existed😂 with @ChouTzu

ChouTzu: Yah! Where did you get that?!

mtuan93: Dunno, just saw it on my gallery

YooJeong96: Not at mark oppa exposing Tzuyu's pictures😂

MarkVGOTBangtan: Lol, Tzuyu looks so cute😂

DefTuan: And they ain't dating?

HADULSET: Not gonna be surprised if an article confirms that they're dating

(View More Comments)