-19-

Mark's Pov

Another year end awards show this night. "Hyung" Jackson called me as we were rehearsing for our performance in under 2 hours.

"Be careful when you do the tricks okay?" He reminded and the others all jumped in saying I should be careful.

"I will guys, c'mon you know me better" I said and laughed them off. "Hyung, we're just advising you to be cautious, you wouldn't want your girlfriend to panic right?" Bambam remarked.

I just shook my head at them and I walked out of the room to go to the toilet. When I got out of the toilet, I saw Tzuyu walking in the hallways.

I rushed towards her and gave her a back hug. "Love" I said and she stopped walking then faced me.

"I missed you" she whispered as she returned the hug. We were both busy preparing for our performances. 

"I hugged her more tightly. "Hey love, something bothering you?" she asked me. "No, none love" I whispered.

"Tell me" she said. "Okay, I may be a bit nervous for my martial arts tricking" I said, she broke free from the hug.

She looked directly at me and she cupped my cheeks. "You can do it" she said and I couldn't take my eyes off hers.

I smiled and so did she. "HEY LOVEBIRDS!" Jackson shouted and we had to shush him. "Sorry, c'mon you two, can't you guys wait until this event ends before you two go all lovey dovey?" Jackson said.

"Can you just shut up?" Jinyoung said and Jackson pouted. "Gross" Jeongyeon mumbled. "Guys like Jackson oppa are so gross" Sana also mumbled and left, followed by Momo.

"Go now, you better not overwork yourself" Tzuyu told me and I heard scoffs from Jackson and JB.

"Hey you two! It ain't my problem that you have problems with your love life but please don't go messing with mine" I said and they all frowned at me.

(Time Skip)

I was tired, exhausted, I was walking the backstage of MAMA when I saw Tzuyu laughing with Mingyu. 

I wasn't the type to easily get jealous but I was. My blood boiled, and I didn't know why.

Third Person's Pov

As soon as Tzuyu felt the cold treatment she was receiving, she immediately dragged Mark and she led them into a secluded area. 

"What's wrong?" she asked but no response was given to her other than cold glances. 

"Please, tell me what's wrong, did I do something?" she had asked, her voice full of desperation. 

"You were literally flirting in front of me earlier and your asking what's wrong?" he had said earning a look from Tzuyu.

"I was doing what?" Tzuyu asked trying so hard to not cry. "Oh come on, you and Mingyu" Mark had said feeling frustrated at himself for feeling that way.

"I never knew you thought of me as a flirt" Tzuyu said finally letting her tears out. As Mark saw her tears, he felt guilty.

Why did I think of my own girlfriend as a flirt? Why did I make her cry?

"I never thought you think of me as this lowly" the girl had stated, not being able to look at his eyes. While he felt guilty.

"Love i-" he said and tried to approach the girl as he had regained his thoughts. "Don't touch me" Tzuyu said 

Tzuyu then left Mark as she struggled to keep her tears from flowing. Knowing the amount of questioning she'd face, she decided to head to her own place. 

Mark was left with guilt and frustration. 

With one thought on his head, he then left and went his way trying to think of how he should apologize.

A few minutes of driving paid off as he was now in front of Tzuyu's door step. All that was left to do was to knock.

Earning every strand of courage, he knocked and as soon as the door opened and revealed Tzuyu with eyes creaming 'I cried'

"I'm sorry love" he said and can't even look at her eyes directly. Mark then gave her a tight hug as he chanted "I'm sorry" repeatedly.

"I shouldn't have felt that way, I shouldn't have doubted my girlfriend, i'm sorry love" he whispered in his soft voice with a hint of pleading in his tone.

As soon as she felt his soft hand circling her waist she cried and sobbed and returned the hug. "I hate you" she whispered and Mark just caressed her hair and planted soft kisses on her forehead.

"I know love, and I deserve it" he whispered and for an hour or two they just spent their time in each others embrace.

@ChouTzu updated her status 

Forgiven💚 with @mtuan93

 (Comments are disabled for this post)