-9-

Tzuyu's Pov

It was a Friday night and we all just got home from our practice. "It's a relief we have a day-off tomorrow" Dahyun unnie said and flopped at her bed.

15 minutes passed and it's currently 10 pm. By the sound of the snoring, I could say every single one of my unnies has entered dream land.

And here I am wide awake. In my right, I saw a sleeping Chaeyoung in her bed while cudding her pillow.

Dahyun unnie in the left bed with her teddy bear. Just then my phone started ringing. Good thing I put it on vibration or else the others will get disturbed.

Mark oppa. It was him. It's been months since our confession happened. "O-oppa?" I said as soon as I answered.

I stuttered. "Look outside your window" he said in his deep and soft voice. I immediately looked behind my window.

He's there. "What on earth are you doing?!" I asked in a soft whisper. "I wanna hang out with you. Come down here" he said.

"You do know that once Dispatch sees you there they might think wrong" I said and bit my lips.

"Why? This is also my Dorm Building" he said. "Dang. Sorry. I forgot" I said and smiled sheepishly.

I heard him laugh. "And besides, who cares about Dispatch when in a matter of months your dating ban will be lifted" he said and I bit my lips once again to refrain from smiling widely.

"I'm still afraid of getting into controversies" I told him. "But since you're waiting there. I might as well go there. I'll just change" I said.

I then hurriedly changed in to some sweatshirt and jogging pants. I won't want to dress up to much since it'll just make me more noticeable.

As soon as I got down, his charming smile was welcoming me. "Hey" he said and hugged me. Damn this guy is so smooth.

"Okay so what are we doing?" I asked and he led me to a car. "We'll go somewhere" he said and ushered me on the shotgun seat while he sat at the driver's seat.

"Duan Yi En. Just because you can drive that means you always have to rent a car and drive somewhere" I said because this is the 5th time he did this.

"Sorry. It's a lot easier and private" he said and I nodded, knowing that his explanation is valid. "Ok so where are we going?" I asked.

"At an arcade" he said. "What?! Are you out of you're mind?" I said. "Don't worry. It's closed but Yoongi knew the owner and I asked if we can go there" he said.

"Your connections with other people really does surprise me" I said and he smiled. 

Time Skip

"Tzuyuuuuuuuuu" he said and suddenly pulled me to a store. "Be thankful that there's no one here or i'll really kill you" I whispered.

"You can't" he said. "Believe me I can" I said. "No you won't. You love me and you won't" he suddenly said which made me stop.

"She's blushing" he suddenly said. "Shut up." I said. "Oh! Oppa. Let's buy that" I said when a pair of pajamas caught my eyes.

"Im gonna buy one for you" He said. "No." I told him. "I'll buy it" he said again. "Ok buy it for me and i'll buy one for you" I said and ended the conversation.

I saw him shake his head. "Hard headed" he said and payed for the pajamas. "Am not!" I said and also payed for the other one.

"I'll pay for snacks and that's final" he suddenly said when we left the store. "Suit yourself. I don't really plan to pay for it" I said and ran towards the convenience store just down the street.

"Hey! Slow down! You might trip!" he said and followed me. We're lucky it's night and a little people roams this part of Seoul at night.

How do I know? Of course Mark oppa and me always hanged out here. Sometimes I really get surprised at the amount of friend he has and how many hidden places for KPOP idols he know.

(Time Skip)

We were walking side by side in the hallway of our Dorm Building. "Thanks for tonight. I enjoyed" I said and smiled at him.

"It's a relief that you did" Mark oppa told me and smiled. His smile made me blush. "I'll get going then" I said and faced my dorm door.

I had opened it slightly when a hand suddenly closed it. "W-wae?" I asked him. 

"I- I know we're not dating yet. But I just want you to know that i'm waiting" He said. My heart fluttered at his words.

I smiled at him. "I know. And I want you to know that this" I said and pointed at my heart. "Will remain as yours." I told him.

He giggled and so did I. "Let's call it a night shall we? You made me run" he suddenly said and pouted.

"A night it is" I said. 

We then bid goodbye and entered our dorms.