-13-

Mark's Pov

As soon as I woke up, I checked my phone for any text messages. And I smiled as I saw the name of the person I was thinking of in my notifications.

Love💖: Love, are you awake? Good morning.

I smiled upon reading it. 

Me: Yes Love, are you free?

I had asked since I was planning to take her out.

Love💖:  No love, i don't have a free time today. I'm sorry

Me: No love, that's fine.

I answered when suddenly a notification popped on my notifications. 

ChouTzu updated her status

Guess who's celebrating his birthday!☝ Happy Birthday @mtuan93

mtuan93: Thanks Tzu! I thought you forgot😅

ChouTzu: Not a chance oppa!

Bambam1a: I completely forgot that it's Mark hyung's birthday

mtuan: Yah! I'm used to it!

IGOT7JAI: Wah~ Tzuyu greeted her best friend a happy birthday! So wholesome.

View More Comments

(Time Skip)

It was one of those times that the others were too lazy and tired to even clean up the dressing room. Even though there were staffs I can't just leave this place messy.

Everyone of the other members had already left for the sports that they were in and since I was in Archery and Basketball, I still have time.

Sirreum(The wrestling) was the sport played right now and as much as I wanted to watch BTS play, I can't since I was cleaning

And they all promised to just celebrate my birthday tomorrow. 

Though I don't wish for a celebration, the others (GOT6 and BTS) and Twice insisted that we should at least eat out for my birthday.

And with the stubbornness of GOT6 as well as BTS and with the support of Twice members, they have prepared for a night out tomorrow after the second and last day shooting of ISAC.

As I was picking the wraps, I felt a pair of hands encircle around my tummy. "Happy Birthday" she whispered softly.

I then smiled. I turned around and hugged her back. "Thank you" I whispered back. "Love, let's stay here for a couple of minutes" She said and I nodded.

We sat down on the couch and I fiddled with her fingers. "What sports are you going to do later?" She asked me.

"Me and Jack will be playing for Basketball" I said. "You'll be on the archery right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Nado" I said. "I know" she said and smiled. "Love, tomorrow I hope we'll finish early" she said and pouted. 

"Wae?" I asked. "We'll celebrate your birthday tomorrow!" She said. "I told you guys it's ok, no need for a celebration" I said. 

I saw her glare at me. "There's nothing you can do, it's already planned. Jin oppa and the others who have knowledge on cooking will cook" She said.

"I'm sure you don't want to disappoint Jin oppa right?" She asked me and I smiled at her attempt on blackmailing me

"Arraseo. I'm pretty sure V won't let me pass either" I said. "Celebrating is okay. And it's not like we're planing something illegal" She said and rolled her eyes.

Which I find really cute. I pinched her cheeks as I couldn't stop myself because of her cuteness. "Ah! Maja! We better get going" she said and stood up.

"You go first Tzu, i'll be after you" I said and she nodded before going out. 

SeokJin1992 updated his status.

Happy Birthday bro! with @mtuan93

mtuan93: Thanks hyung!

TaehyungV95: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!

mtuan93: Thanks V.

JooheonieX: Had a party but didn't invite me. Aigooo.

mtuan93: I didn't prepare for it!

KimDahyunnie98: Yah! You were busy! And FYI! YOU'RE ON AMERICA RIGHT NOW!

JooheonieX: Did you just say 'YAH!' to me?

ImNayeon95: Seriously though, who thought that WangJackson94 and my cousin KimNamjoon94 can prepare a birthday party without problems?

➡ WangJackson94: Are you underestimating me?

SonChae98: Aniyo oppa, it's just that our expectation of you was too low and you did something like that which surprised us.

WangJackson94: YOUR EXPECTATION WAS TOO LOW?! YAH!

ImDefJB: These guys are like chatting on the reply section🤦‍♂️

MyouiPenguin97: It's not like you don't do that too oppa

ChouTzu: Can you all like, stop talking on the reply section?

View More Comments 

(A/N: So yeah, i can't find a pic that includes the three groups, the detailed story of what happened on the party they prepared for mark will be on the next chapter)