-17-

mtuan93 update his status

You seriously have to stop taking pictures while i'm sleeping

GOTBANGTWICE: I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. TWO UPDATES OF MARK ARE HIM SLEEPING, BUT HE DIDN'T TAKE THE PICTURE AND IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT'S HIS ROOM😭

G7ISLIFE: IS HE HINTING US THAT HE'S DATING?!

GOTTWICEENTHUSIAST: The thing that makes me curious is that his members and friends don't comment or anything, well except for his last post in which Taehyung commented an emoji and nothing more.

View More Comments

Tzuyu's Pov

"I don't understand why you guys are here" I said as I saw the GOT7 members and Twice members in front of my apartment. 

"Can you at least let us in first?" Jihyo unnie asked and I allowed them in, suddenly they all came running towards my bedroom.

"HEY! HEY! REMOVE YOUR SHOES!" I shouted when I saw them trying to go inside without removing their shoes.

"IT'S RIGHT!" Bambam shouted as soon as they all got out of my room. I looked at them confusedly.

(A/N: Once again, don't be confused if some parts differ from the other gottwice series, I don't want it to be bland and redundant so I changed some parts)

They all sat me down the couch and sat Mark oppa beside me. "You two are dating aren't you?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

How did they know? 

"Taehyung oppa really is a big blabber mouth" I said and frowned. "We didn't figure out from Taehyung, wait what? Taehyung knows this too?!" JB oppa asked and I nodded.

"Wait how'd you guys know then?" Mark oppa asked. "Duh, your recent post. The place is very similar to Tzuyu's bedroom" Yugyeom said.

I looked at Mark oppa. "This is why I told you to stop posting those stuffs" I told him. He looked at me sheepishly. 

"Sorry, you took a picture and you sent it to me, I found it cute so I posted it" he explained to me. 

"Now you know what's happening, could y'all leave this place and allow us to bond?" Mark oppa asked. 

"No, who said we'll go? OVERNIGHT" Mina said and I looked at her with a glare. "If you guys trash my place, im gonna trash your lives" I said and they all nodded.

"Call me when the movie marathon is about to start, i'm gonna sleep for now." I said and headed  to my room.

I felt Mark oppa's hands on my waist as he back hugged me and he rested his chin on my shoulders.