-12-

DispatchKorea updated their status.

Many fans are speculating when Red Velvet's Wendy was seen on  Incheon yesterday night and a man was with him. Many, speculated that it was Mark of GOT7 but a lot also say that it might just be their manager or an acquaintance.

Tzuyu's Pov

"Hey Tzu, your phone's been ringing for 5 times now" Sana unnie said. I took it and looked at the caller id. I rolled my eyes after seeing it. 

"Not important unnie" I said and entered my hotel room. Tsk. I saw that article.

"You think i'll answer your call? No way!" I mumbled and left my phone on the table.

Someone suddenly knocked and when I saw Mina unnie, I immediately opened it. 

"Tzuyu have you seen it?" She immediately asked and I nodded. "You know that it's not true right?" she asked.

I know but....... "Right?" she asked again and I sighed. "I know but it's just really hard to not get jealous. But believe me unnie. I try to not be jealous" I said.

She sighed and smiled. Then she hugged me tightly. Eh? Isn't she irritated? "I know how hard you try to stop the jealousy." she said

"It's okay. When you get to talk to him you'll feel it slowly drifting away." she said and smiled at me after breaking the hug.

"Now answer his calls or his texts. He's been calling me nonstop to ask about you" she said and acted angry but she was smiling.

"Let him be for now. I don't think the conversation will go well" I said and scratched my nape. I was never someone who can control my feelings. 

I can't control my anger and jealousy so I might get mad and say stuffs to him.

(Time Skip)

Third Person's Pov

Mark tried calling Mina and Mina groaned upon seeing her almost brother's name on the caller's I.D. 

"Mark oppa, I swear, how rich are you that even though I'm in America you can still call me from Korea?" she asked out of irritation. 

For pete's sake we're in America for a world tour and they're in Korea, how the hell can he still call me?!  Well he IS rich. WHY THE HELL AM I STILL ASKING?!

"Pabo! I'm in your hotel's lobby" Mark replied and Mina sat up straight. "Eh?! Ottoke? (How)" She asked. 

"I'll explain later but can you tell me Tzuyu's room number?" Mark asked and Mina made faces out of irritation. "708" she said and rolled her eyes even though Mark can't see it. 

"Is she alone?" Mark asked "Of course she is, that's her own room-" Mina was about to rant at how Mark ruined her sleep but Mark hanged up. 

"Wah!" she said in disbelief. 

Remind me to beat you up when our world tour ends 

She made a mental note and returned to sleep. 

On the other hand, Tzuyu opened her door and to her surprise, a hand pulled her into a tight hug and a head was now buried on her shoulders. 

And as soon as she realized who it was she quickly tried to shut the door with her foot and as soon as it closed the guy spoke. 

"Are you mad at me?" he asked in a soft voice, the voice that always made Tzuyu soft. 

"I'm not mad, just a bit jealous" she answered truthfully, knowing that her boyfriend doesn't like it when she hides how she feels. 

"About that article?" he asked and Tzuyu sighed while nodding. "Love, that's not true" Mark said, fear and sincerity was evident in his voice. 

"You came all the way here because you thought I'm mad at you?" Tzuyu asked. "Yes," he answered and released the hug, 

Mark held his girlfriend's hand and led her to the bedroom. Mark motioned her to lie down and Tzuyu did what she was motioned to do. 

After Tzuyu, Mark then lied down beside her and circled his arms in her waist and they face each other. 

"Sorry, I drag you here when we're supposed to talk, I'm just tired from the flight" Mark said and Tzuyu smiled and loved how her boyfriend makes efforts for her. 

"It's fine, just you beside me is enough explanation. Besides, I know it's not true." Tzuyu said and cuddled closer to Mark and buried her head in his chest. 

Ever wondered how to make the day end perfectly? 

Well they didn't, cause they know perfectly what they would do. 

Late night talks and cuddles always end the day perfectly for them, being in each other's embrace and slowly falling asleep together is one of the smallest things to do for a couple but they enjoyed it every single time.