-4-

Mark's Pov

I saw her dancing gracefully yet powerfully. She said she's nervous but here she is slaying the dance floor with her members.

I smiled. From that shy girl she was earlier on the phone she was confidently singing and dancing on stage.

And after they finished, I followed them backstage. "Oh? Oppa?" Jeongyeon asked when she saw me outside their dressing room.

"Shhhh. Don't tell them I'm here, and can you please call Tzuyu out?" I told Jeongyeon and she gave me a nod.

Seriously? I know these girls, when they think somethings going on they'll ask, but they seem so clueless about my feeling for Tzu.

It's like they all think we're just friends. Well we are JUST friends. But I want something more than that. In the future.

"Oppa!" She squealed and smiled upon seeing me. I opened my arms and looked like I was asking for a hug.

Which she gladly gave. She ran to me and hugged me. We were in a tight embrace for a few minutes.

It's a good thing i'm on a disguise or else, we're both dead. "I thought you were in Japan?" she asked me softly.

We were still in a hug and every word she utters with a soft voice makes my heart flutter. I just hope she doesn't hear it.

"I was in Japan" I answered and she looked up to me before releasing the hug "Eh? Was?" she asked in confusion.

"We arrived this morning" I said and she nodded but glared at me right after. "Wae?" I asked her.

"You went here even though you just got back here this morning?" she asked me and I nodded.

"Yes" I answered. "Why?" she asked me. "It's your debut stage. I have to watch it" I said.

"How many times do I have to tell you? You need to prioritize any sort of rest" she said and massaged her temples.

As if I was some child that won't listen to its parent. "But it's an important day for you girls" I said.

"You know what never mind. You won't even listen. You almost collapsed 2 months ago!" She said and hurriedly left me outside.

She entered their room again and I frowned. So I called her. "What?" she asked me.

"Come on, go back here and i'll go home after" I said and I heard her sigh. She ended the call and I saw her going out of their room.

"Are you mad?" I asked her and she looked at me as if asking me if I was serious with my question.

"You just won't listen. You could've just go straight to the dorm. You can meet and congratulate us when we get home cause our dorms were like just in front of  each other" She said.

I don't know why but it makes me smile when she acts protective towards me.

"Arraseo. I won't do it again" I said and she smiled. "Now go home and sleep" she said. "Let's eat bibimbap outside later" I said.

"After our schedules" She said and I nodded. "Text me when your done" I said and hugged her before finally leaving the building and heading home.

Third Person's Pov

Mark was already in their Dorm building's lobby, waiting for Tzuyu. And just then, the girl was getting off the lift.

"Seriously what took you so long?" Mark asked her while getting on the bike that Mark had rented earlier.

"Oppa, it's 11 in the evening, every single person in my dorm and your dorm is asleep. Do you even know how hard it was to escape?" she asked while getting on the bike.

"Hold tight." Mark said which made Tzuyu clung to his waist tightly. "Where are we going?" Tzuyu asked.

"I found this really good restaurant." Mark said. "It's not a fancy one, just a normal one, but I know that it's exclusive for Kpop artists" Mark told her.

"Jinja? I never knew such a thing existed" Tzuyu said out of amazement. "You just debuted earlier this day Tzu, you might be the first Kpop artist to know this place as early as your debut date" Mark told her.

"Really? When did you know this place?" Tzuyu asked. "2 days after my debut" he said and grinned. Tzuyu playfully slapped his back.

"You must be the second fastest" she said which earned a smile from Mark. "I used to be the first, but you're taking my place" Mark said.

"Then let's wait for 12 am to pass, that way we'll be tied" Tzuyu said and the guy smiled at how the girl responded.

"No need for that" he said and ushered her inside. "I thought it was for Kpop personalities?" Tzuyu asked upon seeing no one.

"They'll be here at 12 so we better speed up" Mark said and hurriedly ordered the food. "Why?" Tzuyu asked confusedly.

"Every time i'm here until 12, V from BTS arrives. You still don't know how many friends flood me whenever i'm here" Mark said. 

"But aren't you two friends? And, seriously? How many friends do you even have?" Tzuyu asked again.

"Of course we are. Too many to even mention. There's Monsta x, Seventeen, BTS. ah it's too many" he answered. And shook his head.

"Then why would you avoid him? Seriously, I thought you were some kind of anti social guy. I never knew you had many friends." Tzuyu asks. "Because i'm with you" he said and dismissed the topic about his friends.

"So what if you're with me?" Tzuyu again asked. "I don't want any one to steal my attention from you" he said. 

That answer made Tzuyu shut up, smile, blush, and her heart doing a somersault.

This man seriously has a different appeal on me.