-18-

Tzuyu's Pov

"MARK!" our make up artist shouted as she felt frustrated. Well who wouldn't be? Our 'Dance Stage' is suppose to begin in 5 minutes but Mark oppa haven't finished his make up yet.

And God knows how damn long it takes to finish that. "Where is Mark?!" A frustrated look was plastered on our make up as she desperately looks for Mark oppa.

I looked at the others as they all shrugged. I sighed. "I'll just look for him" I said and our make up artist nodded as her eyes pleaded. 

I then ran out of the room and tried finding Mark oppa when I saw him entering the hall. "Where have you been?!" I shouted out of frustration.

"Hey love, I was just talking with some fans outside" he whispered and embraced me into a hug. "You fool! I hate you! We were all worried, to top that, you're so dead, our make up artist was so desperate to find you" I said and glared at him.

"Damn, don't worry, I'll tell her I don't need any make up, my face is still handsome." he said as we walk towards the dressing room. 

"MARK OPPA HERE SAID HE DOESN'T NEED ANY MAKE UP BECAUSE HE LOOKS GOOD EITHER WAYS" I announced as soon as we entered the dressing room.

"Since when did Mark oppa become this shameless?" Jeongyeon unnie questioned. "Don't worry unnie, he's been far worse when he was little" Mina unnie said which earned laughter.

"But, not gonna lie, he really does look handsome even without Make up" our managers said. "Guess I stressed out myself when Mark didn't really need make up" the make up artist said and smiled.

"WE'LL BEGIN IN 3 MINS!" A staff said and we all rushed to the stage, it was blackened and we all stood in position.

(Time Skip)

Mark's Pov 

Our 2nd JYP nation concert For 2018 ended and we ditched the after party because Tzuyu's parents are here. "So, dad he's my boyfriend. M-" she was cut off by her dad. 

"Mark Tuan. I know. So tell me, did you like the pictures?" he asked me and smiled. Tzuyu looks confused. "Of course I do, dad." I answered and Tzuyu looked at me. Perplexed. 

"Mom?" Tzuyu asked. "Mark went to meet us when they had a concert in Taiwan" her mom said. "You never told me that." She remarked sarcastically and glared at me. 

"Let's go shall we? It's getting late mom. You guys have to take rest. You can visit Twice tomorrow" Tzuyu said and we dropped them off their hotel using my car. 

"Hey, are you mad?" I asked and held her hand with my free hand while the other was driving. "No, I'm not" she answered. 

"Then why are you silent?" I asked again. "Tammy unnie is coming here" she said. "She's coming here? And what? Unnie?" I asked in succession. 

"Chill, I met them when Mina unnie visited them when we had a tour in LA" she said and grin. "They love me more than you" she added. I glared at her. 

"You're parents never even heard you talk that much too" she said again. "Wae? What did they say?" I asked. 

"They were craving Taiwanese cuisine. So I cooked for them. Then while I was cooking, you called. I put it on speaker since I was busy. Do you remember it?" she asked. 

"Yeah, we were talking about Twice's world tour and the song I was working on right?" I asked and she nodded while I held her hand closer to mine. 

"Then after our call your mom suddenly said. 'You're my daughter-in-law now' then I got confused" she said and laughed. 

"Then your dad suddenly asked me 'How can you make him talk that much?'" she said while mimicking my parents. I laughed. 

"Then Tammy unnie said 'Seriously, he doesn't even exceed 3 sentences when he talks about his day with us'" She added. I smiled 

"How come you don't talk much love? Even your parents got shocked. I was confused at first since it was normal for me" she added. 

"See love? You bring out the best in me" I said and kissed her hands. "But still how did you meet my parents?" she asked and pouted. 

"Now that, I personally went to your mom's café and asked for her." I said. Her eyes widened. "You did what?" she asked. 

"Don't worry no one saw me" I assured her. "Then I introduced myself and they welcomed me warmly" I said. 

"You knew my parents were coming tonight didn't you?" she asked me and I smiled at her. "Eyes on the road mister" she said and I laughed.

"I was actually talking with them when you went looking for me" I said which made her glare at me.

"I love you" I said and I saw her soften. 

mtuan93 updated his status

JYP Nation concert finished💚 📷: @ChouYi-cheng with @ChouTzu

ImNayeon95: YOU MET HER PARENTS AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US THEY WERE HERE?!

ChouTzu: You guys were suppose to rest, I told mom to just visit you guys tomorrow

JeongYeon96: Was that why you two ditched the after party??

mtuan93: Yeah, we drove her parents towards the hotel

MarkTzuEnthusiast: So he met the parents👀

View More Comments