-8-

Tzuyu's Pov

Last week's memory was still lingering in my head. And I still smile uncontrollably whenever I remember it.

Was that the sign? Am I slowly falling for him? I heaved a sigh and just then Chaeyoung and Mina unnie entered the room.

Just the girls I need. My best friend Chaeyoung and Mina unnie who can take secrets until her grave.

"Dowajuseyo unnie!(Help me) Jebal(Please)" I pleaded to Mina unnie because as much as I want help from Chae, she was loveless.

She haven't experienced love yet, just like me. Who would experience to fall in love when you were casted and trained as soon as you turn 13?

"Waeyo?" She asked me. "I think i'm in love." I whispered and Chaeyoung's eyes widened.

"I know" Mina unnie said and I looked at her in pure shock. "You did?" I asked. "How?" Chaeyoung asked her.

"Nah. The other's are too dense to notice. Do you really think you were irritated at Mark oppa just because you were on your period last week?" She asked me.

I was quiet. "No right? Because you were jealous" Mina unnie stated. "So you knew all along?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Since when?" I asked her. She smiled. "Since the first ISAC we went together with them" Mina unnie said.

And once again I was in shock. "I didn't even realize it until last week. How come you did a year ago?" I asked and pouted.

"I didn't even know until now." Chaeyoung remarked and I giggled when she pouted.

"You see, I'm observant right?" Mina unnie asked us and we both nodded in agreement.

"I saw how you acted differently when it comes to Mark oppa and the rest of GOT7 and BTS." Mina unnie said.

"You acted like you have a friendly sibling relationship with the rest of GOT7 members and BTS, but it's really different with Mark oppa" she added.

"What do you mean different? I treated them equally." I defensed myself. "That's what you think" Mina unnie said.

"I also thought she was just really close with Mark oppa" Chaeyoung said. "You think I don't see all those sneaky glances and smirks you give each other?" Mina unnie asked and I blushed.

"All those touchy feels you give off" Mina unnie added and Chaeyoung squealed. 

"Minari? Tell Chae and Tzu that we have to prepare now, Nayeon unnie and Jinyoung oppa's birthday celebration will be held at 6:00 pm" Jihyo unnie shouted.

"Who planned this birthday party?" Chae asked. "Bambam oppa and basically every GOT7 member except Jinyoung oppa" Momo unnie answered when she entered our room.

Tzuyu's pov 

We were in the rooftop celebrating Nayeon unnie and Jinyoung oppa's birthday. Everyone was enjoying the birthday party (Except the celebrants) since it's rare for us Twice and Got7 to be alone together. 

They were all enjoying but here I am in deep thoughts about my conversation with Mina unnie and Chaeyoung earlier. 

Do I like him? I can't stop thinking of him, 

I get mad for no reason when I see him with other girls, 

I feel happy around him, I feel like I'm me when he's around, 

he unfolds the loud, talkative, and inquisitive me, 

but is this the sign for liking him? If it is then I sure do like him. I sighed out of frustration.

 I like his high-pitched laugh, I like the way he looks cute without trying, I like the way he effortlessly become handsome, I like everything about him. 

I do like him

Realization hit me, hard. I sighed and jolted a bit when I felt someone tap me at the back. When I looked back I saw Mark oppa. 

"Oppa?" I asked trying to maintain my posture "Why are you here instead of having fun?" He asked. 

I'm trying to figure out whether I like you or not! 

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about something and besides it's too noisy" I said and plastered a nervous smile in front of him. 

"Yeah, Jackson and Bambam is wildin' out again. Would you like to sneak out with me?" He asked with a cheeky grin this. 

This freaking smile got me head over heels in love! 

"Sneak out? Where?" I asked liking the idea of having alone time with him "No need to know where, just trust me and follow me" He said. 

"So? You want to go with me?" he asked again "Ok fine" I said and followed him. When we reached the destination I felt my eyes sparkle.

"WAH! Such a nice view" I exclaimed. And at the corner of my eyes I saw him smiling at me and I felt shy. "Oppa Ice cream!" I exclaimed. 

We then bought ice cream and we sat down in a bench in front of the nice cliff-like place. "Oppa, how did you find a place like this?" I asked, still filled with astonishment. 

"I was filming a solo shoot here" he answered "Jinja?" I asked and he nodded. Suddenly, a deafening silence presented itself. 

I thought we'd remain silent and nervous but he suddenly spoke "Tzuyu I have something to ask you" he said "Ok" I answered 

"What if," he started "What if, I like you?" he asked and I was taken aback by his question I stopped for a moment and avoided eye contact. 

"Uhm... Sorry, I shoudn't have asked that, just forget it" He said when he saw me being uncomfortable. 

"neo na joahani?(Do you like me?)" I asked and he suddenly stopped, "Omo! I- I'm sorry" I said but he suddenly answered. 

"Ne, dangsin-eul joaheyo(Yes, I do like you)" he answered and he made me look in his eyes. "How about you?" he asked and I nodded. 

He suddenly smiled and we both looked into each other's eyes. 

Letting ourselves be drowned in each other's eyes.