-11-

Mark's Pov

It felt so surreal. The girl I love loves me too, and now.  Well now, she's mine.

We were now in the practice room. I actually went here because Mina texted me that Tzuyu lost rock-paper-scissors and she's here right now, all alone, cleaning the practice room by herself.

As soon as I entered she sighed. "Unnie. I told you I know how to clean-" she said and looked at my direction and her eyes widen.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in a whisper and hurriedly closed the door. "Is it wrong to see my girlfriend?" I asked and she blushed.

"Come here" I said and opened my arms wide open. She went to me and wrapped her arms at my waist and I did the same.

"I'm gonna miss you" I said. They'll be having an American Tour and they'll be overseas for 2 months while GOT7 have a break because we just finished promotions for our album 2 weeks ago.

"Me too. I'm going to America. It feels like i'm leaving my hometown all over again" She said. "Don't worry if you feel homesick go to my house in L.A." I said and giggled.

"I actually want to meet your dad" she said which made me look at her. As I smiled "sn't it too early for 'meeting the parents' stage?" I had asked in a teasing tone and she hit me lightly in my chest.

"What do you mean 'meeting the parents' stage?! I haven't properly thanked him for posting on his SNS account concerning my flag incident" she said.

I tightened the hug. "Hey, stop remembering bad things love" I said. "What? I just said I want to thank your dad because he defended me" she said and pouted.

(A/N: This really happened, Papa Tuan posted on his Twitter concerning Tzuyu's flag incident and addressed Tzuyu.)

As soon as we ended the hug I spoke. "Need help?" I asked her. "No need. Just wait for me to finish" She said.

But I won't listen to her. I silently took a broom but it slipped and I dropped it. "Clumsy" Tzuyu said and laughed at me

I smiled. "But you love this clumsy guy" I said and helped her sweep the floor. "That's true. Though I don't know why I love him" she said and let out a sigh.

"Yah!" I said and she just giggled at me. "You're too loud, it's 10 pm already." she said. "You want to sneak out later?" I asked her.

"I just want to sleep" She said and pouted at me. "Then let's just hang out at my unit" I said. "Wait? You moved?" she asked.

I nodded. "You didn't even tell me" she said and stomped her feet. I giggled. "I just moved there this morning" I said.

"But still. You made me promise to tell you everything and you promised too" she said. I just smiled at how cute she suddenly gets.

"Arraseo. Mianhae" I said and held her hand. "Aren't you finished yet?" I asked her. "I'm finish, i'll just put this back" she said and pointed a the broom.

I nodded. "I'll wait for you, did you bring a bag?" I asked and she nodded. "Where is it?" I asked. "It's at the far left of the couch" she said.

I then took her bag and held it while waiting for her. As soon as finished I held her hand and we walked to the parking lot.

I opened the trunk and I took a cap, mask, and a jacket. I wore the jacket and cap at her. "Love I want you to wear this" she said and wore the white cap at me.