-16-

Mark's Pov

"What y'all doing here?!" Nayeon shouted as soon as she got out of her room. Her eyes were in shock, well who wouldn't be?

Twice's dorm had visitors, GOT7, SKZ, and ITZY. "Duh, we're basically waiting for y'all to finish cause we all decided to just go to JYP's office together" Jinyoung said.

"Wait don't say we, you peach head. I definitely didn't know this so called 'decision of we'" Nayeon said and mocked him.

"Noona calm down will you? You're having a bad impression to SKZ, and ITZY." Bambam said. "Shut up, Sana must've embarrassed herself a lot more in front of Chan before" Nayeon back fired.

And as the others bickered I secured Tzuyu's hand on mine. "You being touchy there" A voice whispered behind our back, as we turned around Mina was behind.

"That shocked me!" I said and all eyes looked at me. "Who thought a small penguin like Mina unnie can easily scare Mark oppa" Tzuyu said and I laughed at Mina's face.

"Who you calling short?!" Mina asked. "The penguin is you, Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung unnie are the small ones" Tzuyu said which made me laugh more.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING US?!" The two said 'small ones' exclaimed as we all made our way down the Dorm Building.

"DaChae are so loud" Jihyo and Youngjae said at the same time, the two then looked at each other and laughed.

"Jihyo literally snapped at Dahyun and Chaeyoung when Jihyo is a lot louder every time" Momo whispered as Jihyo glared at her.

"Hey you dare tell DaChae that they're loud when you literally go 'AH AH' every time?" Jackson asked Youngjae, and them being official Jjap Jjap project with the hint of old married couple feels.

Jackson once again received  a slap at the chest from Youngjae. "YAH YAH! WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME?!" A shout from Chan was heard.

We all looked at him and saw Sana hitting him.  "Did you just 'YAH' me?!" Sana said and slapped him more.

Tzuyu faced palmed and looked at me. "Oppa can I intervene between them for now?" she asked and I nodded as I let go of  her hands.

She stopped Sana and apologized to Chan. "Stop it with the childishness you two please" Tzuyu and Jeongin said. 

"What did you do hyung?" Jeongin asked Chan. "I was doing nothing" he answered. "You know what? Let's all just go to the parking and let's decide on who rides which van" I said.

As soon as we arrived there, they were all fighting like children "YAH! I'M GONNA SIT WITH YEJI!" Hyunjin said as she saw how Chaeryoung took the sit beside Yeji.

"Shut up you visual that don't really look like a visual" Chaeryoung said to him and I laughed. "WHAT?!" He shouted. 

'You heard it right! Mark oppa is a visual and is definitely deserving for the title, Chan oppa is more good looking than you" Chaeryoung told him and stuck out her tongue.

"You!" Hyunjin said as Chaeryoung just laughed. 

After God knows how long, we finally decided the arrangements. The first one consisted of the literally annoying ones.

Hyunjin, Chaeryoung, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Yuna, Ryujin, Yeji, Lia, Youngjae, Jihyo, I.N, Woojin, Seungmin, Han, Lee Know, and Changbin.

The other one consisted of me, Tzuyu, Mina, Bambam, Momo, Yugyeom, JB, Dahyun, Jinyoung, Nayeon, Sana, Mina, Chan, Felix,  and Jackson.

As soon as I entered, I chose the seat at the very back beside the window and I signaled Tzuyu to sit beside me. Good thing this van is wide enough.

No one else was at the back so the back was totally owned by us two. "This is trouble" Momo said. "Why?" Jackson asked.

"Don't ask why, this van literally has Yugyeom, Bambam, Chan, Sana, and You" JB said and pointed at Jackson.

"Meaning that you guys being in the same van isn't very favorable because of your noisy asses" I said. "Tsk, it's not like you all aren't noisy too" Bambam said which earned a slap in the chest from Minari.

"Thank you Mina unnie for hitting him on my behalf" Dahyun said and smiled at Mina and then glared at Bambam. 

"I'll bully you too someday Dahyun, If I find out about that Church guy that likes you" Bambam whispered which earned into me slapping his head.

"OWW" he exclaimed. "Seems like Dahyun is followed by guys once again" Chan said and joined the tease.

"Shut up" Dahyun said and proceeded attacking Yugyeom with her pillow. "Aww, What. WHAT DID I DO?" Yugyeom asked.

"Shut up I know you told them about it you big blabber mouth" Dahyun said as we all laughed.

"Yah, stop it y'all JB hyung's expression isn't that good" Jackson teased and laughed when JB glared at him

I held Tzuyu's hand amidst all the chaos happening on the van. "Yo guys, aren't you all ashamed? Felix is just here laughing at how y'all fight like 3 years old kids" I said.

"Aniya hyung, Chan hyung is way irritating most of the time" Felix told me. "I can relate" Sana said. "Tsk, it's not like you ain't irritating yourself noona" Yugyeom said.

"Can y'all shut up?" Jinyoung said. 'You just want us to shut up so you can freaking flirt with Nayeon unnie" Mina said and the others laughed and nodded in agreement.

"This is gonna be one heck of a long ride" I heard Tzuyu say and I smiled at her.