68

.
.

Midnight,

Naira was turning tossing in the bed. She was not able to get sleep. There he was sleeping so peacefully.

N "Nind bhi nhi arhi. Aur isse dekho kitna chain se so rha hai."
She noticed his cute face.

"Hayee kitna cute lagta hai ye sote waqt. She couldn't resist herself from pecking his cheeks."

He groaned in sleep. She laid down quickly. He kept his hand on her and within a moment caged her completely.

She looked at him but he was in deep slumber.

N "Kartik..." she did some attempt to free herself but all went in vain.

So she slept in that position only.

__

Morning,

Naira woke up before Kartik. She didn't want to know about her stay in his room. Because still she was little unsure with it.

N "Kartik ke liye kuch bana deti hu. Sorry bhi keh dungi." She said to herself while baking a cake.

She baked a cake and decorated it beautifully. Sorry written on it with smiley.

N "I hope Tumhe acha laghe." She smiled and went to room to wake him up.

She walked to the room and saw the bed empty. He was in the washroom.

Naira sat on the bed waiting for him. After sometime he came out. He looked at her. She looked at him back with a heartwarming smile.

N "Good morning, Kartik." She happily wished him.

K "Morning." he seemed least interested.

N "Kartik, I am sor..." she got interrupted by him.

K "Naira, I am sorry but I have to leave now. Meri bohot urgent meeting hai. Tum apna lunch bhi karlena. Mujhe ate ate der hojayegi."

N "Meeting? Yaha?"

K "Main yaha apne business deal attend karne hi toh aya hu. Tumhe bataya toh tha. You forgot it."

N "Ohh..kuch khalo.. Main tumhe.."

K "Naira..late horha hai. Bye."

Naira looked at her cake and she got upset. Kartik hurriedly left for his work.

___

Evening,

N "raat hone ko hai. Abhitak nhi aya. Mujhe itne bade gharme akela chodke chala gaya." She said sobbing.

A message beeped on her phone.

"Don't keep waiting for me, I will be late"

She just threw her phone in frustration.

N "Badhmein jao tum aur Tumara kaam. Baat hi nhi karungi main tumse. Mujhe laga yaha hum time spend karenge. But.."

She went to room crying. Kartik came out from behind secretly.

He was actually teasing her. He was there whole day with her.

K "Kartik bohot jyada hogya ab toh. I should go to her. ye Mansi aur Shubham ki idea bilkul bekar hai."
He quickly entered inside his room.

She was crying like a typical heroine burying her head in pillow. He cursed himself for doing it.

K "Naira..." he called her. She listened but didn't respond.