Prologue

WARNING : This is a BxB story meaning this is a love story of a two male so if your not comfortable with this kind of story then read other story. I wish no one will bash this because this will be my first story. Sorry for the grammatical errors and typos, I'm trying my best so international readers can read this story. HAPPY READING!!!

My name is Newwie Peña and I'm the adopted child of Sylvia Rodriguez and Felocio Rodriguez. My biological mother died when she give birth that's why they adopted me. My mother doesn't have any relative anymore so my mother ask a favor to her bestfriend Sylvia to take care of me.

My mommy and daddy are very kind to me, even though they adopted me I didn't change my surname because this is my only memory of my mother and they truly understand me.

They didn't treat me like I'm others, They took care and love me like their own child and I'm very thankful because of that.

They fed, dressed, and enrolled me to a private school and they never make me feel that I owe them anything and I'm doing everything to give back all the efforts they give to me.

I take care of them too and I'm Giving my best in school so they can be proud of me.

My mom and dad are rich because they have a huge and successful business. Sometimes they bring me to other countries because of a business trip and sometimes not.

That's why I'm alone here at the house, It's a good thing that their business trip is just for 1-2 weeks so I'm not very sad because I know they will come back soon.

I'm the only one that they have because their two biological son move out in the house and been independent until now

Tay is the oldest son and the Rebellious one since we were a kid that's why when he was old enough, He move out of the house so he can do whatever he wants. Mommy give money to him for his school, food and lifestyle because after all that he did he's still their son and she will always love him.

daddy is angry to him until now because Tay always bring trouble and disappointed to daddy.

Aj is the youngest son and he's in the U.S right now because he decided that he wants to study there and he also have many achievements. Sometimes he will visit here when he's free.

There are many things that I can do here in our house but I really want my parents here because I'm not into video games, I'm not always in the mood to swim on our swimming pool, Basketball is not really my hubby so I don't have something to do in here but to watch a movie or a series.

While I'm busy with my cellphone my nanny knock on the door and call me.

"Sir, Your mother wants to talk to you." My nanny said. She's nanny esther, the oldest maid here. She's like my second mother because she really took care of me when I was a kid.

"Okay Nanny just wait for a minute." I said and went to my mom's office room

As I enter the door I saw my mom checking some papers and my dad who is talking to someone in the Cellphone.

"Mom nanny said you want to talk to me?" I asked then she look at me.

"Oh dear, Me and your dad will have a business trip tomorrow. We will be at New Zealand for 2 weeks so you will be alone here again here. We can't take you there because this is an Emergency." My mom said worriedly.

"That's okay mom, I understand. This is not the first time so I can deal with it." I said and my mom smiled.

"You're really a big boy now! I'm proud of you. Let me give you a hug because I will not see you tomorrow." My mom said and she walk closer and hug me.