1.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"I.. I just love your eyes." Anzala whispered dreamily while looking in her black orbs and she blushed.

"Ohh! My love, I also want to live my whole life in your eyes, in your heart. I don't want anything else." Stepping towards him with her well acted way of walk Muskan whispered while looking in Anzala's eyes.

"Sunshine, I can't live away from you." Anzala said with full of emotions and Muskan slowly nodded. Taking another step further Anzala held Muskan's hands, both were peeping in each other's eyes without blinking. Muskan was feeling her heart fluttering and cheeks were burning with the closeness between her and Anzala.

"Sunshine, don't look at me like this, it shouldn't be like this that I forgot everything which I have to say further. And don't forget that you also have to say something. " Anzala whispered again dreamily but he was stopping himself to smile, and Muskan suddenly remembered that she was losing herself in Anzala's arms and eyes.

"Oh my love! I love you, but our families... Why we can't make our own world in which we will live peacefully!" Muskan delivered her dialogues with full of emotions and both Anzala and Muskan hugged each other.

"Sunshine yo...." Anzala was saying when a loud voice stopped him.

"Muskaaaaaaaannnnnnn, don't hug him... woh chaar din se nahaya nahi hai."

(He haven't bath for four days)

A loud voice grabbed the attention of everyone present in the college auditorium and in a single jiffy the whole environment was full of guffaw.

Anzala and Muskan pulled apart immediately and Anzala glared the source of voice who wasn't anyone else but Maizah, who was standing a few steps away from the stage.

"Maizah you have ruined a really good scene, there is only a month to play is drama. " Muskan said but she was laughing like a mad person.

"Anzala, dude you haven't bath since four days. Wow! Its quite impressive. " one of the boy present in the auditorium mocked and Anzala rolled his eyes.

"Nothing like that, but if its true then you see, " He paused and then added " How attractive I'm even without taking bath." Anzala also chuckled and everyone started packing the stuff of play which was placed here there on the stage.

"Isi baat par ek sher yaad aa gay.. Arz kiya hai.."

(I remember a couplet.. May I?)

Arham one of the Anzala's friend said and Anzala smiled sheepishly as he felt it was going to be his praising.

"Irshad irshad.."

(Why not, I'm waiting)

Maizah said with a happy smile and Anzala felt proud

"Ahem.." Arham fake cleaned his throat before delivering the couplet...

"kabhi hoosla bhi aazma lena chahiye..

Kabhi hoosla bhi aazma lena chahiye.."

(One should check own strength)

"Wah wah..(wow) " Maizah chirped in between .

"Chaar din tak na mite khujli, to naha bhi lena chahiye."
(one should take bath if not get rid of itching)

Everyone bust into laugher but not Anzala, he huffed and moved towards Arham. 

Arham was running and Anzala was chasing him, Muskan waved her hand towards Maizah before moving towards back stage to change the clothes and Maizah fly a kiss towards her before moving out from the auditorium. That was the time to attend lectures so everyone moved towards their respective classrooms.