chapter 1

Telling you the most important part: Lead roles are not perfect as everyone has their own record of flaws. So don't hate them they are just being themselves

BANGLORE:

Thank god! At last we had completed our exams. These are something that I least wish for." krithika crashed on the couch in the restaurant. krithika along with her friends have come to restaurant to celebrate their completion of exams.
"See who is saying! Who doesn't give a shit to the score after the result." Piya mocked her.
"True! I don't give a shit to the score. But I give a damn if I am promoted or not! I don't want to die in the wrath of my father" krithi retorted.
"You behave as a spoiled brat krithi!" piya gritted her teeth totally pissed off by her friend's negligent behavior.
"I don't behave as one. Coz, I am already one!" she spat annoying her friend to the core.
"When are you......., " piya was cut off by anju(anjali) "stop it guys! Don't spoil the mood as always. Or else get the hell out of here!" she yelled gaining unwanted attention of the other costumers there.
Three of them sighed, reluctant to talk any more, as their brains and bodies both demanded rest and peace.
Later they completed their food hurriedly, such that one would easily say that they must be belong to cannibal tribes in the way they ate.
They happily chitchat with each other for some time.
"mom has called you tomorrow, so better come early, not to forget don't come as a nerd to my house carrying the studious mind of yours!" krithi yelled, mostly the last lines to piya. "Also don't forget the thing I told you dear please!" she pleaded with her puppy eyes showing off to piya completely changing her tone and nature as if bound by some magic spell.
Piya and anju smiled smugly knowing what she requested for.
"I don't' know. You will get what you deserve." piya smirked.
Krithi hopped on her bike and while putting on her helmet " I don't think you need harathi( a special invitation to most respected people requesting their presence) to invite you. Come early badthameez!" saying this she sped off in the evening traffic of banglore.
Both friends sighed at her friends behavior. They too left for their homes early not to face their mother's wrath due to going late due to this bloody traffic of evening banglore.

Next day
Time:7:00AM
Banglore
krithi
Wake up krithi! How many times do I have to wake you? Aren't you shame of your behavior at least once in your life. What gonna do you achieve by behaving this recklessly?" krithi slowly tossed up and down in the bed still engrossed in her ecastic sleep.
I want you to be here within half an hour! Do you get it!" her mom once again yelled yet louder than the previous time giving her ultimatum.
Krithi sighed and lazily dragged her body towards her washroom and got freshened within the time and reached her mom in the kitchen with a frown caressing her face.
Her family is a middle class one which can meet their needs and slightly can afford comforts mostly and rarely meet their luxuries.
They live in a small 3bhk house of their own, with a small garden which her mom handles most efficiently may be or may not be.
Her father works in Indian railways who is the only working hand in their house. Her brother is in the final year of his engineering who would be working as an intern in SJ company the next month.
Her family is very conservative and orthodox. They follow unsaid rules and traditions. Her family is very strict to her, mostly to her behavior since it is believed as she is the sole carrier of her family pride. paradoxically, in countries like india and families like her the statement stands as firm as sun rises in the east. However they would never agree that it is we who feel that sun rises but it never rises as it had never set. Only the earth movement makes us think so. Pride of a family depends upon their bondage, their support in each other pros and cons, and not to forget it depends on the behavior of the children despite of their gender.
Krithi sighed at herself thinking such things never matter coz she alone not gonna change the fact of their superstition.
Her mother ordered her to do pooja(prayer) and help her in making her breakfast. She sometimes think that helping her mom in kitchen is not a bad thing, but what matters her is the fact that she must help her as being a girl. Earlier she used to fight with her mom as she it is the last thing she want to do in her life. However, she adopted herself with time and now is helping her.
She doesn't accept something that is enforced on her forcefully.
But you might think who the hell in the world doesn't like cooking?'
Its me krithika.
We know that not everyone is same, and they have their own preferences. So you can't blame me guys.
I completed the work and came into the living room and crashed myself in the couch. My eyes shine thinking of my friends arrival as the clock stroke 9:00.
My brother just came into the living room after his jogging.
"how did your exams go?" he questioned me before entering into the room.
" hope. I would be promoted." I replied quickly watching my surroundings carefully not to be heard by my parents.
"don't worry. you will never get down below first class. its your hidden talent i know. show your drama of failing exams to someone who believe" saying this he left to his room.
i wonder how he can read my thoughts. of course i did good but not the best in exams. there is no way in the hell i would fail.
After few minutes, my both friends came together. Of course they would come together , as no one would dare to enter into this Hitler military camp alone.
We all sat on the dining table along with our parents and brother. My mom served the breakfast to us.

A/n: it would be greatly appreciated for your support.
It truly means a lot to me.