I

Your POV:

Here we are, in the train, sitting in silence until Harry breaks the silence, "So what was Draco doing with that weird-looking cabinet? And who were all those people? Don't you see? It was a ceremony. An initiation" he said, "Stop it, Harry. I know where you're going with this" Hermione replied, "That 'weird-looking cabinet' is actually called the vanishing cabinet" I said, they nod their head understandingly, "Well it happened. He's one of them" Harry said.

"One of who?" Ron ask, "Harry's under the impression Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater" Hermione and I answered, "You're barking. What would You-Know-Who want with a sod like Malfoy?" Ron scoffs, "Oh, then what's he doing in Borgin and Burkes? Browsing for furniture?" Harry mocks, "It's a creepy shop. He's a creepy blood" Ron answered, "Blood? His father is a Death Eater. It only makes sense. Besides, Hermione saw it with her own eyes" Harry said.

"I told you, I don't know what I saw" Hermione replied, "That's enough, the three of you. But there's a fact that maybe they're mending the cabinet or something" I said, they sat in silence then Harry sighs, "I need some air" he said as he take his cloak, I know what he'll do so I decided to stop him, "No, Harry- Harry!" I called but he left, I sighed, 'That kid NEVER listen' I thought.

✽+†+✽――――✽+†+✽

We now arrived at the station, we rode the carriage but still no Harry, we arrive at the gates where Professor Flitwick was, "Names?" he ask, "Really? Sir, you've known us in five years-" I was cutted off, "No exemptions Ms. (L/n)-" I know where this is going so I just said my name real quick and so does Hermione and Ron then we walk in the gates and saw Mr. Filch is checking our belongings so we go straight the castle.

In the great hall, after the sorting ceremony, me and Hermione aren't eating yet but Ron was stuffing his face again, "Do you ever stop eating?" I ask, I was sitting across him and Hermione was beside him, "What? I'm hungry" he answered then continue stuffing his face, "Will.you.stop.eating?" Hermione said as she hit Ron's arm by the book, "Your best friend's missing" she puts her book down, the poor book itself was slammed on the table.

"Why won't you turn around, you lunatic?" Ron said, I saw Harry was walking down through the aisle as he's holding a bloody towel, "Aaaand he's covered in blood" I mentally facepalmed, "Again. Why is it he's always covered in blood?" Ginny ask.

"Looks like it's his own this time" Ron answered then Harry finally reaches us and sat between me and Ginny, "Where have you been?" Hermione ask, "What happened to your face?" I added, "Later. What did I miss?" he answered/ask back, "The Sorting Hat says we ought to be brave and strong in these trouble times" Ron said, "Easy for it to say, though. It's a hat, isn't it?" Harry replied then Ginny took the towel from Harry and wipes his bloody nose, I smiled at the fact that they're really make a cute couple(a/n: sorry if you don't ship Harry and Ginny).

"Very best of evenings to you all. Thanks. First off, let me introduce the newest member of our staff. Horace Slughorn. Professor Slughorn, I'm happy to say, has agreed to resume his old post as Potions Master. Meanwhile, the post of Defense Against the Dark Arts will be taken by Professor Snape" then murmurs begun but stopped when Professor Dumbledore spoke once again.

"As you know, each and every one of you were searched upon your arrival here tonight. And you have the right to know why. Once, there was a young man. Like you, sat in this very hall. Walked this castle's corridors. Slept under it's roof. You see, to all the world, a student like any other. His name: Tom Riddle" gasp, murmurs and whispers could be heard then stopped again when the headmaster start speaking again.

"Today of course, is known all over the world by another name. Which is why as I stand, looking out upon you all tonight, I'm reminded of a sobering fact. Every day, every hour, this very minute, perhaps dark forces attempt to penetrate this castle's walls. But in the end, that greatest weapon is you. Just something to think about. Now off to bed, beep beep" and we obliged what the headmaster said then go to our respective dormitories.

✽+†+✽――――✽+†+✽

Me and Hermione have a potions with some fellow Gryffindors and other house which is Slytherin.

Professor Slughorn explaining about the lesson, "Attention to detail in the preparation is the prerequisite of all plan" he explains until Harry and Ron came, "Ah, Harry, my boy. I've been beginning to worry. You brought someone with us, I see" the professor greets, "Ron Weasley, sir" as Ron introduces, from the corner of my eye, I saw Lavender was looking at Ron dreamily.

Hermione looking at her, "But I'm dead awful at Potions. A menace, actually so. I'm probably just gonna-" Ron was about to leave when Harry stand behind him then push forward towards the professor, lNonsense, we'll sort you out. Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books out" Professor Slughorn said.

"I'm sorry, sir, I haven't actually got my book yet and nor is Ron" Harry explains, "Not to worry, get what you want from the cupboard" Professor now finally pays attention to us, "Now as I was saying, I prepared some concoctions this morning. Any ideas what these might be?" Professor Slughorn ask, as after he ask, Hermione's hand shoot right up, "Yes, Miss...?" the professor stops, "Granger, sir. That one there is Veritaserum. It's a truth-telling serum. And that one-" I heard rattling sound then I noticed that every students are looking at Harry and Ron, who are getting a book.

Finally, they got one, "It's terribly tricky to make. This is Amortentia. The most powerful love potion in the world. It's rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them. For example, I smell Freshly mown grass and new parchment and Spearmint toothpaste" Hermione go back to line after explaining the potions.

"Now Amortentia doesn't create actual love. That would be impossible, but it does cause powerful infatuation or obsession" some of girls are slowly walking towards the love potion, I'm not that dumb smelling a love potion like that but then again, I can't help but smell the potion.

I smell apples and mints then after that it's dirt and what smells like garden but I quickly snap out of my daze, "And for that reason, it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room" the professor closes the cauldron then the girls snap out of their trance, "Sir, you haven't told us what's in that one" Katie points at the small vial, "Oh yes. What you see before you, ladies and gentlemen, is a curious little potion, known as Felix Felicis. But it is more commonly known referred to as-" the professor was cutted off my Hermione and me.

"Liquid luck" we said in unison, "Yes, Miss Granger and Miss.." He stopped, "(L/n), sir" I introduced, he nods, "As they say, Liquid luck. Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong. One sip and you'll find that all of your endeavours succeed. At least until the effects wear off. So this is what I offer each of you today. One tiny vial of liquid luck to the student who in the hour that remains, manages to brew an acceptable Draught of Living Dead. Recipes for which can be found on page 10 of your books" the professor explains and we open our books to page 10.

"Issue one doubt, however. Only one set of student manage to brew a potion of sufficient quality to claim this prize. Nevertheless, good luck to you all. Let the brewing commence" and we all go to our tables, me and trio on the same table.

Lucky, I know how to do the potion, I crushed the bean, Ron's bean flew off as Hermione's, well she's catching it, Harry is... Silent then I saw him put the bean's juice to his cauldron as I was about to add some of the other ingredients, well what can I say, I was taught by the potion's master, "How did you do that?" Hermione ask, "You crush it, don't cut it" Harry answered, "No, the instructions specifically says to cut" Hermione insists.

"No, really" Harry replied, "You're always obeying the directions, try the alternate way" I said as I do my work, finally, we finished doing the potion.

Mine's alright, well, perfect as the professor said then he turn to Harry's, "Merlin's beard! It is perfect! So perfect I'd just say one drop would kill us all! So is Miss (L/n)'s!" the professor announces then we go to our line earlier but me and Harry was called in front of the class, "Here we are then, as promised. One vial of Felix Felicis. Congratulations" the professor was about to hand us the Liquid luck but pulls it back, "Use it well" then gave it to us, Harry was giving me the vial but I refused, it's not like I will use it anyways, the class claps at us as if congratulating us.

One HELL of a day.