V

Your POV:

Christmas break is over, here I am with Harry and Hermione walking through corridors full of students, "It's so easy for them to get to you. You're bloody lucky you weren't killed. You have to realise who you are, Harry!" Hermione said, "I know who I am, Hermione, alright" Harry answered, "Excuse me, I have to go and vomit" Hermione said then she walk away, I sigh and leave Harry too.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Our days are normal but not the same normal like we're in first year, Ron was poisoned and here we are at the Hospital Wing.

"Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using a bezoar. You should be very proud of your student, Horace" Professor Dumvledore said, "Ah, yes. Very proud" Professor Slughorn said, "I think we agree Potter's actions were heroic. The question is: Why were they necessary?" Professor McGonagall ask.

"I, indeed. This appears to be a gift, Horace. You don't remember who gave you this bottle? By the way, it possesses remarkably subtle hints of liquorice and cherry. When not polluted with poison" Professor Dumbledore said as he smells the bottle and hand it to Professor Snape and he smell it too.

"Actually, I had intended to give it as a gift, myself" Professor Slughorn said, "To whom, might I ask?" Professor Dumbledore ask, "To you, headmaster" Professor Slughorn answered then I heard someone panicking, "Where is he? Where's my Won-Won?" Lavender Brown came, rushing, pushing past through the professors.

"Has he been asking for me?" then she noticed Hermione, "What's she doing here?" Lavender ask, "I might ask you the same question" Hermione snaps back as she stood up, "I happen to be his girlfriend" Lavender answered, "A girlfriend who's been obsessed and then confidently saying her title in front of their boyfriend's best friends, really?" I sarcastically said.

"I happen to be his... friend" Hermione hesitates saying the last word, "Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks. I suppose you want to make up with him now that he's suddenly all interesting" Lavender replied.

"He's been poisoned, you daft dimbo!" Hermione said, "And for the record, I've always found him interesting" then Ron stirs and groan, "See? He senses my presence. Don't worry, Won-Won. I'm here. I'm here" then Ron starts to whisper, every whisper he's saying are getting lauder a little.

"Hermione" he said then Lavender ran away, crying, "Oh to be young and to feel love's keen sting.Well, come over, everybody. Mr. Weasley's well attended" Professor Dumbledore said and they walk out the Hospital Wing, "About time, don't you think?" Ginny ask Harry, "Thank you" he said as Ginny walk away, "Just shut up" Hermione said as she keeps smiling.

I tap Harry's shoulder, signalling him that it's time we got out and we go out, leaving the two alone.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

We are sitting at the great hall, eating obviously, Ron's only having a little moment, "Stop it, Ron. You're making it snow" Hermione said as Harry brush away some snowflakes fall down the table.

"Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again" Ron ask, "Well, she came to visit you in the hospital. And you talked. I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation. Don't get me wrong" Hermione explains, "I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of her's. She seems a bit... put out" Ron said and we all turn to look at Lavender.

"Yes, um... She does, isn't she? You say you don't remember anything from that night. Anything at all?" Hermione ask, "There is something" then a moment of silence, "It can't be. I was completely boggled, didn't I?" Ron said and we chuckled, "Boggled" Hermione said as she looks at the daily prophet then I notice Katie Bell walk past us, "Harry... That's Katie. Katie Bell" I said then he got up and walk towards her.

I saw Harry walks away from Katie but walk past us, I look where he's going and see Malfoy standing there, looking nervous, after a few minutes, Harry walk back to us, "(Y/n), forgive me for what happen" he said, "What? Why" I ask then Blaise rush towards me, "Come with me" he said then drag me somewhere, Hospital Wing.

I saw Malfoy laying on one of the bed, I walk slowly towards him and carefully hold his hand, he slightly groan and open his eyes, "(Y/n)?" he muttered, I nod as a tear slipped off my eye, I can't look at him, he's in pain, after a few moments I bid goodbye to him and walk to the common room and see the trio and Ginny are sitting by the fireplace.

"I'm sorry" Harry knows Malfoy was my friend so that's why he's like this to me, "It's alright. Just don't use that spell again. It's dangerous" I said, "You have to get rid of it. Today" Ginny said and they walk out the common room.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

No one spoke about what happened between Harry and Malfoy, now Harry has had something in mind and decide to drink the Liquid luck, "Well, how do you feel?" Hermione ask, "Excellent. Really excellent" Harry answered, joyfully.

"Remember, Slughorn usually leaves early, takes a walk, and then returns to his office" I remind, "Right. I'm going down to Hagrid's" Harry said, "What? No, Harry, you've got to go to speak to Slughorn. We have a plan" Hermione replied, "I know but I've got a really good feeling about Hagrid's. I feel it's- it's the place to be tonight. Do you know what I mean?" Harry ask, "No" me, Hermione and Ron said, "Well, trust me. I know what I'm doing. Or Felix does" and he walk away, "Hi!" he greeted some other Gryffindors who are getting in.

"Do you think he's gone mad?" I ask and we waited for hours.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Death eaters burst in and that's it, it's the end, the headmaster had fallen. He's gone. And it's official, Draco Malfoy is one of them, he's a death eater, and it's official now that I don't have any more feelings for him.